(BASED) Kazakh University leaked virginity status of more than 190 female students with full names and phone numbers

...So what were the results like? How many Kazakh girls were virgins?

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, 5'7 zoomer, borntosuffer and 3 others
Fucking doctors they saw the pussy of my oneitis but I didn't

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, watah, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
I'm booking my flight asap ๐Ÿ˜

Funny running gif 29

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Costcosuperstore, geenk worg and 4 others
They will avoid you like a plague btw
Coppppe! They are the easiest women. Once they see my passport they will drop their pants for me.

My success rate with central Asians is like 90% on OLD.

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Coppppe! They are the easiest women. Once they see my passport they will drop their pants for me.

My success rate with central Asians is like 90% on OLD.
You do know matches mean shit? They also won't assume you are from UK but rather some local hindu dindu who came here to study

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Within minutes of going live, it was spread around several social media groups connected to the university, and it has now been claimed that the female students underwent intimate gynaecological examinations at the university's medical centre. The data that quickly spread online is suprising to say the least - out of the total 190 girls, only 1 of them had never engaged in intercourse.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, 5'7 zoomer, AspiringMogger and 9 others
...So what were the results like? How many Kazakh girls were virgins?
Some foreign and Kazakh sources say all the released information of 190 girls are virgin girls, I'd imagine virgin rate is higher there

• Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Within minutes of going live, it was spread around several social media groups connected to the university, and it has now been claimed that the female students underwent intimate gynaecological examinations at the university's medical centre. The data that quickly spread online is suprising to say the least - out of the total 190 girls, only 1 of them had never engaged in intercourse.
Nevermind, BRUTAL

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Costcosuperstore, Chadeep and 1 other person
I'm acc not sure if it was only 1, gonna search it up rn

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and ElySioNs
and kazakh girls are whores yall lol

donโ€™t fall for this cope

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Nevermind, BRUTAL
Fake and gay. That's nowhere in the article.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62709, Chadeep, mrriceguyreturn and 1 other person
Fake and gay. That's nowhere in the article.
A man can only hope... I thought that was something from a different article?

Hope we ain't getting bamboozled here by made up BS

A man can only hope... I thought that was something from a different article?
It's really nos specified anywhere, not a single article has the actual amount of virgins

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and SidharthTheSlayer
The news sources are probably too scared to give a real number "muh privacy" "muh womens right"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back