Basic health mini-guide for looksmaxing (80% benefits, 20% info/effort)

Dastan

Dastan

Bronze
Guide:

IMG 5418

IMG 5419

Supplements/skincare

1. My basic skincare guide: https://looksmax.org/threads/simple...de-in-2024-20-effort-for-80-benefits.1095138/

2. My basic healthspan supplements list: in my disc server, I’ll post it there sometime

3. My coloring guide (bc of internal UV protection): https://looksmax.org/threads/ultima...rotection-guide-references-and-doses.1092561/

Attachments

• IMG_5415.png
    IMG_5415.png
    280.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5416.png
    IMG_5416.png
    310.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: niqfan625, enchanted_elixir and thvg
Guide:

View attachment 3058135
View attachment 3058139

Supplements/skincare

1. My basic skincare guide: https://looksmax.org/threads/simple...de-in-2024-20-effort-for-80-benefits.1095138/

2. My basic healthspan supplements list: in my disc server, I’ll post it there sometime

3. My coloring guide (bc of internal UV protection): https://looksmax.org/threads/ultima...rotection-guide-references-and-doses.1092561/
Hey! Do you think 2,500 kcal a day would be good for anti-aging if 80% of the calories are from fat and protein?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
tldr Vegan diet or ROPE

• JFL
Hey! Do you think 2,500 kcal a day would be good for anti-aging if 80% of the calories are from fat and protein?
Depends, is it deficit or surplus? I think deficit or maintenance + low carb (20% is low carb for sure) is good enough diet for anti-aging. If it’s surplus I think it generally goes against lifespan unless it’s in form of cycling between deficit and surplus and you are net maintenance or deficit

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
all cuz that brian johnson idiot said that lel, nigga looks like shite
yes he looks like shit, fuck that retard

he isnt vegan pioneer , im gonna be more popular than him

• JFL
Depends, is it deficit or surplus? I think deficit or maintenance + low carb (20% is low carb for sure) is good enough diet for anti-aging. If it’s surplus I think it generally goes against lifespan unless it’s in form of cycling between deficit and surplus and you are net maintenance or deficit
According to my scale, my BMR is 1430 kcal a day, and also fat + carbs = 1750 kcal so I think it's a surplus.
Thanks.

I'll probably adjust it to 2250 kcal. 49% fat, 32% protein, 19% carbs.

According to my scale, my BMR is 1430 kcal a day, and also fat + carbs = 1750 kcal so I think it's a surplus.
Thanks.

I'll probably adjust it to 2250 kcal. 49% fat, 32% protein, 19% carbs.
TDEE is what matters, but I doubt you additionally burn 1000kcal+ a day on average anyways. Why your BMR is so low?

• Hmm...
exercise ages you

TDEE is what matters, but I doubt you additionally burn 1000kcal+ a day on average anyways. Why your BMR is so low?
I don't know, to be honest.
My mother usually doesn't make high-protein meals. It's usually carb-dominated.
Also, I eat twice a day, most of my calories coming from dinner.

Thanks for your responses by the way.

• +1
Reactions: Dastan
I don't know, to be honest.
My mother usually doesn't make high-protein meals. It's usually carb-dominated.
Also, I eat twice a day, most of my calories coming from dinner.
How’s that related to BMR? It’s impossible your bmr is 1430 unless you like 100lbs bw?

How’s that related to BMR? It’s impossible your bmr is 1430 unless you like 100lbs bw?
I used to be around 140 but my BMR has barely changed since then.
I've been starvemaxing since my body fat percentage was around 20% and I wanted it to be lower.

I used to be around 140 but my BMR has barely changed since then.
I've been starvemaxing since my body fat percentage was around 20% and I wanted it to be lower.
I think your bmr is easily 1600kcal or above practically, and add basic physical activity without exercise it’d equal to 2000-2100kcal TDEE for maintenance

• +1