Basic hygiene pack for school/university

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
having a basic hygiene is a minimum that everyone should, it will not give you pussy,
but it will help you avoid bad situation which might you look bad
it will also make you feel better in general

Toilet roll
If you have runny nose and you don't want to look autistic, or ask to go for a second, this is very useful
Having it in your backpack is useful, and can avoid getting into the embarrassing situation where the toilet paper is gone and you already took a shit (it happened to me before and its not fun at all)

also after you blow your nose, put the leftover paper inside the hole of the roll so you don't need to go to the trash can or just have this shit sitting your desk, it will not fall,
and you can throw all of it whenever you want to or when its full

Deodorant
This is very self explanatory, it gives you a good smell, it blocks your bad smell
Having a good scent is a bit underrated, there is a reason why normies care about it so much,
and deodorant and perfume companies earn so much money

I recommend Axe, this is currently mainstream and it works and smells good

Wipes
In case you got into a very dirty situation, having those can be also helpful, you should always use it after a sports session
or if its just a hot day and you are a bit sweaty, after cleaning yourself you should use your deodorant

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Necro, Defeated, Lihito and 2 others
having a basic hygiene is a minimum that everyone should, it will not give you pussy,
but it will help you avoid bad situation which might you look bad
it will also make you feel better in general

Toilet roll
If you have runny nose and you don't want to look autistic, or ask to go for a second, this is very useful
Having it in your backpack is useful, and can avoid getting into the embarrassing situation where the toilet paper is gone and you already took a shit (it happened to me before and its not fun at all)

View attachment 1084992

also after you blow your nose, put the leftover paper inside the hole of the roll so you don't need to go to the trash can or just have this shit sitting your desk, it will not fall,
and you can throw all of it whenever you want to or when its full

Dortant
This is very self explanatory, it gives you a good smell, it blocks your bad smell
Having a good scent is a bit underrated, there is a reason why normies care about it so much,
and dortant and perfume companies earn so much money

Wipes
In case you got into a very dirty situation, having those can be also helpful, you should always use it after a sports session
or if its just a hot day and you are a bit sweaty, after cleaning yourself you should use your dortant
How do you mess up the spelling of deodorant so badly

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Costner and Scarfaced
How do you mess up the spelling of deodorant so badly
English is not my native language, and I have never had to write deodorant in my life before

Dortant jfl , Be honest , is this a reminder thread for you OP so that you don't make a mess of yourself next time at school?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Kevin Costner, SolarWind and 3 others
Dortant jfl , Be honest , is this a reminder thread for you OP so that you don't make a mess of yourself next time at school?
I wonder if OP shit himself in school

• JFL
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Kevin Costner and Scarfaced
no, I just to organized my backpack so I figured I will just type this thread since doing this helped me multiple times
and I barely see any of my friends doing this so I guess many people don't do that

• +1
Reactions: Scarfaced
WHFEAbe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Costner, Deleted member 13021, Lihito and 1 other person
Axe is fine but overrated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
If you are chad, don't use deodorant. Chad body odor mogs

what do you recommend and why?
It's all personal preference. Rexona Cobalt dry is probably my favorite but I use several different deodorants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
It's all personal preference. Rexona Cobalt dry is probably my favorite but I use several different deodorants.
I have used this exact one before the axe and have it near me rn, the smell feels kinda cheap to me

I have used this exact one before the axe and have it near me rn, the smell feels kinda cheap to me
I prefer its fresh smell. Some Axes smell a bit dirty IMHO.

Axe got popular by their ads where they implied that using Axe gets pussy. Of course a lot of young guys believed it. Axe is fine, I have used it and will use it in the future again probably, but just one of the numerous deodorant brands.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
I prefer its fresh smell. Some Axes smell a bit dirty IMHO.
have you tried ice chill? I don't like majority of their smells, but this one is good, I also got many positive comments about it
which made some of my friends to switch to this one