Basic NTmaxxing on Socials

BPMKNO

BPMKNO

Silver
Title.

For Snapchat:

(For people in middle school - college)

Create one, just have a basic NT username, have your avatar be not serious, just like change the skin tone to red and just make it seem like a joke, add some friends/ and or just hang out at school and your quick add should be filling up with classmates, quick add as many people as possible and up your snap score, just create streaks and keep them going. Don’t over think about adding girls as long as your not screenshotting pictures of them, sending weird pictures or messages and seeming desperate

For Insta:

(For anyone)

Just create an account, have your user just be a variation of your name or just some NT sound thing be your user busy have your first name in your bio, change your pfp to something NT (color or a nice picture you have), maybe add a bible verse or just have your school and graduation date in your bio (for example: EHS ‘29) and add some stories of NT things like outfits or places, add music and post a pic or 2 of yourself (make sure u don’t look retarded), add just use it. Same rules as snap for girls, when talking to them, try to get a NT friend to help you respond.

Last edited:
Maybe if you’re in elementary school
Nah, I’m in high school and it works.

Pic below is a avatar of some prettyboy with 700k snapscore and a bunch of girls added

Attachments

• IMG_0551.jpeg
    IMG_0551.jpeg
    465.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nzvids and ey88
Nah, I’m in high school and it works.

Pic below is a avatar of some prettyboy with 700k snapscore and a bunch of girls added
this is mine lmfao

IMG 1938

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, diditeverbegin and BPMKNO
That’s the point, mentalcels would overthink this and just end up making themselves look retarded and like a normie (not NT)
This is what I did initially tried making the avatar look like myself rofl , then I just copied what my friends were doing

• +1
Reactions: BPMKNO
i wish i was NT
a good NT insta pfp is a picture of yourself as a toddler

• +1
Reactions: nzvids and BPMKNO
i wish i was NT
a good NT insta pfp is a picture of yourself as a toddler
real that works too, I am actually a diagnosed aspie idk how I manage somewhat at all socially

• +1
Reactions: BPMKNO