Basic things you can do to look better (bare minimum)

L(oser)ooksmaxxer

L(oser)ooksmaxxer

Stacy only
I know this is gonna sound like redpill bs but many of you here haven't even done some of these basic things so here we go
•fix up you hair, and no, im not telling you to get a fresh fade every other week im telling you to get rid of that ugly mop you got on your head and get a hairstyle like prime chico for example .
Screenshot 2023 09 23 12 41 20 60 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

If your hair looks even close to this guy i found on google images cut it shorter immidiately and start taking care of it so it looks good and healthy
•stop dressing like a loser, pick a specific niche thats appealing to women and style your outfits around that
•take care of your grooming and hygiene, you cant be walking around with a pedo stache or a patchy beard that looks like it reeks
•look confident, and no, not in a redpill muh masculine authority and women will flock you way, but you need to look like you have some confidence, you cant be slouched over with your shoulders forward looking depressed at least stand straight up

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zura and polio
Everyone already does this u negro

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
1. posture is impossible to fix and is dependant on airways and muscle tension
2. no haircut for ltn face

Masturbate multiple times a day

Suggest best hairstyle for diamond face

• +1
Reactions: kisszael
I don’t know why no one ever mentions that if your hair isn’t wavy long hair is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
1. posture is impossible to fix and is dependant on airways and muscle tension
2. no haircut for ltn face
Truth, but can still be fixed with effort.