basic TRT ? (test-e/sarms etc)

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

What I want, whenever I want, wherever I please.
Today I need to restock my supply of fin so I will be buying some other things, I think

giphy.gif

I decided I will finally start TRT

giphy.gif

I have the T levels of a brutally raped and abused turkish femboy and have been basically asexual for a few years now (involuntary nofap srs)

I can only assume it's because my T is low (I shave 1x a week now I've noticed instead of every other day) or just chronic major depression from inceldom.

What sterons should I do without being too hardcore and fucking myself up?

Something I can just cruise on or just blast+cruise without doing a bunch of dumb PCT shit or shrinking my balls and growing tits.

I was thinking about getting RAD140 and worrying about other shit later, but the fujoshi tranny Test-E (or test cyp idk) shit is interesting

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
What exactly are you T levels?

TRT will nuke your natural production completely so make sure this isn't a spur of the moment decision. If above 400 lifestyle changes will suffice or a short cycle.

What exactly are you T levels?

TRT will nuke your natural production completely so make sure this isn't a spur of the moment decision. If above 400 lifestyle changes will suffice or a short cycle.
idk, i have never been tested but I am a total skinnyfat soyboy compared to how i looked years ago

mostly I am doing this to figure out my sexual problems (i literally fap like 1x a month and don't even get horny)

I'm not trying to do serious steroids and look like zyzz, that's why i want "sterons lite"

I am 99% sure my T is in the negatives so I'm not worried.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and WadlowMaxxing
just regular test. it's cheap shit. you could pair it with HCG or an AI depending on the sides you get. sarms and steroids aren't trt. self prescribed test isn't trt either. it's just roids

idk, i have never been tested but I am a total skinnyfat soyboy compared to how i looked years ago

mostly I am doing this to figure out my sexual problems (i literally fap like 1x a month and don't even get horny)

I'm not trying to do serious steroids and look like zyzz, that's why i want "sterons lite"

I am 99% sure my T is in the negatives so I'm not worried.
You would make the universe stop if you somehow had negative testosterone levels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551
just regular test. it's cheap shit. you could pair it with HCG or an AI depending on the sides you get. sarms and steroids aren't trt. self prescribed test isn't trt either. it's just roids
Yeah I was trying to avoid the whole AI/PCT thing, I will worry about getting puffed up later

Get buff

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
You would make the universe stop if you somehow had negative testosterone levels
I am a sissy twink turkish femboy ngl

What sterons should I do without being too hardcore and fucking myself up?

All right, boy, so you gonna start your transition into a man.

First buy prasterone (DHEA), adrenosterone (11-keto-DHEA), oxandrolone (Anavar) and mesterolone (Winstrol), in that order.
Calculate how much you need. You will be doing 500mg DHEA per day, 500mg adrenosterone, 125mg Anavar and 125mg Proviron daily (NOT ALL AT ONCE, RETARD). The cycle lasts 8 weeks, do the maths.

Now learn the profile of each of the roids and remember:
* DHEA - very safe, almost no sides, non-5-alpha reduced (affected by finasteride), converts to T, DHT and E, has estrogenic activity itself, low androgenic. Also converts to a weak cortisol blocker (cope tier though).
* adrenosterone - safe, almost no sides, non-5-alpha reduced, converts to 11-keto-DHT (affected by finasteride), does not convert to E, no estrogenic activity, moderately androgenic. Weak but noticeable cortisol blocker.
* oxandrolone - relatively safe, 5-alpha reduced, not affected by finasteride, does not convert to E, no estrogenic activity, almost no androgenic activity, pure anabolic.
* mesterolone - low risk, 5-alpha reduced, not affected by finasteride, exhibits estrogenic activity because displaces E from SHBG, strong androgenic.

Watch for 4 kinds of symptoms: anabolic, androgenic, estrogenic and all other sides.

First start from DHEA. Take 100mg first day, 200mg second day and so on, until you reach 500mg. If you see symptoms like hypertension (headache), roid rage, norwooding, then stop, wait 1 day and start again.

When you are sure that you tolerate DHEA, you can do the other drugs.

Adrenosterone is the same. You start from 100mg and increase by 100mg until 500mg.
Anavar and Proviron - you start from 25mg, then go to 5 tabs which makes 125mg.

That will make 4 × (8 + 2) weeks cycles. Enough to keep you busy for the next few months.

Now you must buy tamoxifen (Nolvadex), pregnenolone, ecdysterone and topilutamide (Eucapil). If you don't, you're beyond retarded and you can't be saved.

After each 8-week cycle you will be taking tamoxifen for 2 weeks. It's also good to wait completely clean another 1 week, but there's no reason you can't start blasting the next cycle right away.

Take 40mg tamoxifen per day, for 2 weeks (do the maths).

You might experience the following sides. Here's what you must do:
* Hypertension (weird headaches) - get off roids for 1 or 2 days, start again.
* Roid rage (irritability, agression) - lower the dose or get off completely, wait 1 or 2 days. Should end anyway after few days, even on roids. Don't pick up fights, when people say something's wrong with you, they'ew usually right.
* Norwooding - literally the worst that can happen. You must rub your scalp with topilutamide or other androgen blocker. Taking finasteride and roiding at the same time is the most retarded thing possible and you must not do it unless you are a retard. Fin won't affect roids that are already 5-alpha reduced, so this is just sophisticated method to lose money AND you will shed anyway.
* Acne - take zinc, rub retin-a.
* Low estrogen symptoms - there are many, most common are mood swings and pimples on the scalp. More severe is bone density loss. Counter it taking ecdysterone. Here I'll say that DHEA is absolutely safe since it has estrogen activity on its own, but other roids might fuck you up.
* High estrogen symptoms (gyno, water retention) - that means you have high SHBH. It should go after a while, but sides can not be neglected. Water retention can be mediated by potassium and low salt diet. Massive gyno has to be removed surgically. You can also try various SERMs, ecdysterone is one. There is no one way to fix it, unfortunately.
* Masculinization (lower voice, denser beard, hairs on nipples) - usually roidcels want to avoid it, but some like it instead, depends on you. Lower the dose and prefer anabolics (like oxandrolone) to androgenics (like mesterolone).
* Massive spontaneous uncontrollable erections - this will happen especially when foids are around. The boner will not go for 30 minutes no matter what you do, so don't bother. Wear loose pants, because if you dress too tight either the pants will break our your dick. Have some good excuse when foids ask wtf is happening. Never fap in public.
* Testicular cancer - check every 6 months for cancer markers. If that happens, you're gonna have your balls removed, sorry, but it was still worth the try, high inhib if you say otherwise.

So you will be doing 4 cycles total. After that, you might try harder roids or mix the ones you did.

DHEA is generally safe to mix with anything.
Some low dose adrenosterone is good for sexual functions if you're taking some harder roid.
Mesterolone will amplify the effects of any other roid, since it will displace it from SHBG. Good for mixing.
Oxandrolone has much anabolic activity, but low androgenic. If you already take some androgenic, it will be good to mix.

After your 4th cycle you decide. You might try some stronger roid, even injectable, and you might try to mix one of the 4 beginner roids to your stack. Long road ahead, but I wish you the best.

Congratulations, now you're oficially a roidcel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 6400
Fuck it, I am done shopping today, maybe tomorrow

in Shopping Cart : Test-E 250 and Arimidex but I need to get bitcoins and I am not in the mood for fucking with coinbase

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gremblo and Deleted member 5818
fuk rad140, just hop straight on T, also get your sperm taken at a sperm bank first

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Butthurt Dweller
fuk rad140, just hop straight on T, also get your sperm taken at a sperm bank first
Not necessary, I can guarantee indeed any bitch I impregnate will be raising that child alone

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Fuck it, I am done shopping today, maybe tomorrow

in Shopping Cart : Test-E 250 and Arimidex but I need to get bitcoins and I am not in the mood for fucking with coinbase
Use aromasin, not arimidex.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
how old are you?

Didnt know u looksmaxxed out of all the people here. Mirin

Iam on my third day of rad140