basics of understanding the ideal body for a man

9KO vonal

Iron
this is my first post, i am new to this website but i sure do have a lot to share. on this thread i will be sharing how you can obtain the ideal physique for a man as well as the everything that comes with it. now depending on your goals (strength or aesthetics) there will be different training regimens. for strength you would essentially be wanting to progressive overload (increase the weight till you can do 6 to 8 reps and when you can do that weight for 12 you up the weight more till you can do 6 to 8) for aesthetics you would
be doing a weight you can do for 12 reps and you fail around that number. going to failure is a key to gaining muscle mass i strongly suggest you do. being strong and looking strong and two different things and we have to understand that our weight is also an important factor (dieting is as well but that will come later) if a man weighs 250 pounds and another man weighs 150
who would you guess can bench more? if you said the 250 you are correct (if both men are the exact same and are active on the same level) mass moves mass.

ideal physique basics
alright now understanding measurements of your body is a confusing factor. ideally shoulders need to be bigger than your arms and just that main aspect that really pops delts are by far the most important key to a great physique. your clavicles play a big factor in having a good shoulder to waist ratio. however your shoulder must still be big either way.

as you can see the one on the left has significantly more muscle mass (with short clavicles) but the one on the left has less muscle mass (but wide clavicles) and obviously the one on the right is more attractive. it really just depends on your genetics.

for bigger shoulders we need to look at the 3 muscles in the shoulder.

IMG 0734

blue being the frontal deltoid
red being the rear deltoid
white being the lateral deltoid

the lateral and rear deltoid and the MOST important heads that you need to train.

the lateral head makes it pop
out the side making it appear as if you have wide clavicles. it also held just complete the round ball that you want.

the rear deltoid which also appears in the back is another important head because is gives it that more 3d look and also making it look larger from the side.

so for rear delts i recommend;
chest supported dumbbell rows
reverse pec deck flies
rope face pulls.

for lateral delts just spam lateral raises and you can use leaning on your wall to your advantage for a better stretch but just spam lateral raises

thats all for this thread i will make more for: personalitymaxxing, how to get more stacies, diet, tips on looking better and more.

Attachments

• IMG_0734.jpeg
    IMG_0734.jpeg
    388.9 KB · Views: 0