bass fraud lord

iblamejealousy

iblamejealousy

Iron

complete fraud. Just got his PSL bundle from MMA and I just took a pic, I look exactly like him. Got the same zygos gonions nose and eye area too! cant believe some people think he is chad

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Sushifart, aber and 1 other person
post a pic then iblamejealousy

• +1
Reactions: aber
He has niggerretard tier makeup skills and nobody is talking about it despite his audience and niggas talmbout getting caught for lip balm irl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, try2beme, psychomandible and 1 other person
You literally have the complete opposite eye area from him bro. His eyes are too close together yours are too far apart. You have a better base and automatically mog by not looking like a homosexual with a snapchat filter on but it's kind of a low bar.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, fraudmaxxer7 and chiknbones
He has niggerretard tier makeup skills and nobody is talking about it despite his audience and niggas talmbout getting caught for lip balm irl :lul:

You literally have the complete opposite eye area from him bro. His eyes are too close together yours are too far apart. You have a better base and automatically mog by not looking like a homosexual with a snapchat filter on but it's kind of a low bar.
View attachment 3211988View attachment 3211989
enough cope, he uses PSL pack from MMA, just buy and see.

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
do u get paid from advertasing a "PSL pack from MMA"
shit sounds so stupid. a psl fucking pack. fucking lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lord Shadow, fraudmaxxer7 and Estarossa
Bcs theyre brainwashed cucks

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air