Bathmate indeed is a game changer

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
The immediate 1-2 inches of extra girth it gives me is lifefuel

I also use it 8 hours before sex and it definitely makes a huge difference

not bragging, just talking about my experiences

Also, I use an extender which can decrease girth so bathmate indeed comes in handy

• +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM
brag

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and goat2x
My hand doesn't care about size

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator, nonserviam, noorwoodinfinite and 2 others
No, I'm talking about my experiences
btw its not rly a good brag to say that asian woman are impressed by your dick size, that's like saying dwarf woman are impressed by your height

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
btw its not rly a good brag to say that asian woman are impressed by your dick size, that's like saying dwarf woman are impressed by your height
im not talking about asians lmaooo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
I doubt it has any lasting effects though

Do you think it is less effective if you are older or it doesn't matter at what age you utilize it?

• +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM, Deleted member 5385 and HighIQcel
it doesn't matter
Ive used bathmate and this is true. my dick is fine but it feels really small sometimes flaccid. im usually at least semi hard whenever im contemplating fucking a woman, before im naked, so it doesnt really matter. but its so much nicer to walk around with a fat, flaccid cock in your trousers. the reason i stopped using it was because the force from pumping it was bruising my pelvis. im looking to get one with a hand pump so that I dont have to do that. do you know if they actually work?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Ive used bathmate and this is true. my dick is fine but it feels really small sometimes flaccid. im usually at least semi hard whenever im contemplating fucking a woman, before im naked, so it doesnt really matter. but its so much nicer to walk around with a fat, flaccid cock in your trousers. the reason i stopped using it was because the force from pumping it was bruising my pelvis. im looking to get one with a hand pump so that I dont have to do that. do you know if they actually work?
bathmate?

• +1
bathmate?
no hand pump options.
the force of banging the bathmate against my pelvis is so uncomfortable. i need another way to pump it

@Won'tStopNoodling which one are you using im gonna buy one tbh

• +1
based, how long does a session take?

can you recommend a good extender?
Androextender and phallosan forte are some of the best out there, size genetics is supposed to he good aswell

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
oh sorry i didnt realise bathmate does one with a handpump. that seems A LOT for a penis pump though

Jfl if you think u are getting an extra 2 inches of temporary girth from bathmate

Androextender and phallosan forte are some of the best out there, size genetics is supposed to he good aswell
lmao wtf. its nhs approved???? absolute mad lads

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
Jfl if you think u are getting an extra 2 inches of temporary girth from bathmate
i dont know how much 2 inches of girth is but have you ever used a bathmate? the results are significant

i dont know how much 2 inches of girth is but have you ever used a bathmate? the results are significant
yeah he's calling bs but i do get 2 inches extra from it

Yes I have
Idk how much girth I get but it’s not 2 inches lmao, that’s a shit ton

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 7776
I use the version without the hand pump
I use a full erection and pump it as hard as the device allows
Wbu
I use the version with a hand pump and do the same as you.

How much girth and/or length do you instantly get?

• +1
Reactions: malignant
That’s a ton of added girth.... sure it’s 2”? That could take someone from well below avg girth, to well above average girth
-how long do the effects last?
-when the dick is hard after a session, is it still “hard”?

• +1
Reactions: malignant
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
i dont know the measurements like i say but i presume you did see significant results?
with pump i am 7.25x5.5
i moved to uni without a tape measure tho so idk about anything permanent yet lol ive been doing it inconsistently around 3 months