Bathmate really works

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Dialogue of a lonely man and his fan. | WWRD?
Hello fellas just want to let you know I really think this stuff works and this is why.

Wifey is constantly commenting on my flaccid state now and also by the powerful orgasms/squirting she’s consistently having.

My measurements were around 7x5.5 and I’ve always been a grower. I started using Bathmate because “society” said 8x6 was the perfect size. Now I can honestly say I haven’t measured since I started 6 months ago. But just visually I can tell it’s thicker. It feels heavier now when erect/flaccid. The wife literally just commented and said “it’s so juicy”. I can’t honestly say I’ve gotten longer but I’m hitting new spots I haven’t hit before so maybe.

She would cum/squirt before using Bathmate but I can just see her body reacting differently to a bigger pipe in her. Just last night she said “I think I squirted for 3 mins straight” Now she’s probably lying about the 3 mins but she definitely soaked our sheets up like never before. She literally almost squirts everytime we have sex now. So visually I can tell, physically I can feel it, and wifey’s comments and body are responding positively

To wrap this up, I just want to encourage you guys to stay consistent, eat great 80%, and stay in the gym or be active somehow. Strong muscles with endurance makes better sex so high reps like 12-15.

I would also suggest using sex herbs like Tongkat Ali, Maca Root, and Horny Goat Weed

My routine is always water pump.

I either do 1x15min or 2x10min every other day.

Good luck! Your wife would tip me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, GabachoCopium and lemonnz
Wifey :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and vermillioncorefan
My cock is 4.4 x 4 (Ded srs)

Would bathmate make me at least average,

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
My cock is 4.4 x 4 (Ded srs)

Would bathmate make me at least average,
could. your best bet is a reroll/move to SEA if ima be 100% honest . but ur larping so dw

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 97baHater
could. your best bet is a reroll/move to SEA if ima be 100% honest . but ur larping so dw
Nah bud my dick is actually small jfl, I’m pretty sure it’s in the smallest in the forum, I have gyno, wide hips, and face app gender swap thinks I’m a girl. Anyway would sea work for a brown guy?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan