Bathmates are expensive asf

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Equinox
Thinking of starting mechanical PE with dht gel soon. Look at the prices of hydropumps though:lul: Never began for poorcels
Screenshot 20241007 000530 Chrome
Screenshot 20241007 000503 Chrome
Screenshot 20241007 000435 Chrome

@MA_ascender @halloweed @Outerz14 @org3cel.RR @NZb6Air @sb23 @looksmaxxing223 @N1666

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, N1666, MA_ascender and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, isis_Bleach and wastedspermcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, psychomandible, iblamechico and 6 others
BRO DONT BUY THAT WTF YOULL MAKE YOUR DICK PURPLE OR SOME SHIT AND LOOKS GAY AF TO DO IT BRO DONT BUY IT
Dw man I'm just looking around different subreddits etc

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, org3cel.RR and halloweed
Get a job

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SwissArms, wsada, halloweed and 1 other person
shit barely workes

• Woah
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Good goy, put your dick in an expensive tube and adjust air pressure just so you can make your dick uglier.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FaceandBBC, Shahnameh, iblamechico and 4 others
Good goy, put your dick in an expensive tube and adjust air pressure just so you can make your dick uglier.
Well fuck, I'll use dht gel anyway. Also don't ignore that I mentioned you:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and wastedspermcel
mirin dont listen to the copemaxxers in the replies, i have a window of pe with links, i need to find it again (i have 4k tabs open)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: scrunchables and wastedspermcel
mirin dont listen to the copemaxxers in the replies, i have a window of pe with links, i need to find it again (i have 4k tabs open)
Yeah, appreciate it if you send me them man. Do you mean 4000 tabs btw, are u serious?

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Yeah, appreciate it if you send me them man. Do you mean 4000 tabs btw, are u serious?
it's more than t hat i think
these are all windows with a lot of tabs open, i also have edge open too

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and wastedspermcel
I can't cope man

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and wastedspermcel
Are there any PE devices that aren't giant whirring vacuums. Something more discreet yk

• JFL
Are there any PE devices that aren't giant whirring vacuums. Something more discreet yk
Idk man afaik niggas are only willing to instal saw traps for an extra few mms

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337 and MA_ascender
Idk man afaik niggas are only willing to instal saw traps for an extra few mms
Clampcelling seems like the only thing u can do safely at home if you don't live alone

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241007_080337_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20241007_080337_Google.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico and wastedspermcel
Don't buy a bathmate. They don't come with a gauge and you won't be able to see what pressures you're at. Something common with them is when you fill them with water and press it in to increase pressure, it goes up quick. And since you can't see the pressures due to no gauge, you'll get a hard flaccid penis. Don't buy the scam and save your money.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: iblamechico, wastedspermcel and scrunchables
Don't buy a bathmate. They don't come with a gauge and you won't be able to see what pressures you're at. Something common with them is when you fill them with water and press it to increase pressure, it goes up quick. And since you can't see the pressures due to no gauge, you'll get a hard flaccid penis. Don't buy the scam and save your money.
I was gonna say, bathmate is overrated af and constantly pushed by YouTubers who are only interested in money

PE is literally as simple as going to r/GettingBigger, sorting by top all time posts and copying what they did.

This YouTuber covers everything too and is known in the community

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: wastedspermcel and FaceandBBC
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wastedspermcel and scrunchables
i hope you live alone bc it will be awkward your mom finding this

• JFL