Iron

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Xangsane and Deleted member 17791
Shit rating depoot is higher psl but fucked by pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: djaberbod and Xangsane
What retard owns that channel. How is that cuck 9.25/10?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 29558 and 2 others
De Poot mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Why is he mixing SMV with a PSL rating?

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Why is he mixing SMV with a PSL rating?
Tails only rates how attractive guys are to women/female gaze, he doesn't care about 100% PSL ratings.

• +1
Reactions: djaberbod and rand anon
Tails only rates how attractive guys are to women/female gaze, he doesn't care about 100% PSL ratings.
He knows females like prettyboy looks these days.

He knows females like prettyboy looks these days.
Yes, he pactically only rate men after how close they resemble prettyboys/other men women desire.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover and Xangsane
Yes, he pactically only rate men after how close they resemble prettyboys/other men women desire.
Being a prettyboy where I live (the UK) is a failo.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and HarrierDuBois
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
because you're a prettyboy

Are you serious? UK tiktok and instagram suggests otherwise .

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Xangsane
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Remember I'm almost 25...
Then it's an advantage you have over other men, who lose their hair and collagen at that age. Go for younger women.

• +1
Then it's an advantage you have over other men, who lose their hair and collagen at that age. Go for younger women.
I'd rather have a woman who has a pot to piss in. 23 is the youngest I'd go for.

I need to move there. Lots of Arab girls there too.
Only the genetically white girls like the prettyboys. Almost exclusively all the arab/black girls like the thugmaxxed/rapper guys.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
I'd rather have a woman who has a pot to piss in
The British and their bloody idioms
23 is the youngest I'd go for.
A girl's looks and fertility are more important than whatever money she makes, it's your job to make money. If it concerns you so much just date a girl who's studying towards a high income degree like CS or law.

• +1
Only the genetically white girls like the prettyboys. Almost exclusively all the arab/black girls like the thugmaxxed/rapper guys.
I don't like white girls at all...

Asians like prettyboys as well I's guess. Any asians in swisstan?

• +1
The British and their bloody idioms

A girl's looks and fertility are more important than whatever money she makes, it's your job to make money. If it concerns you so much just date a girl who's studying towards a high income degree like CS or law.
What's the youngest and oldest you recommend I go for?

I don't like white girls at all...
Then you need to thugmaxx and preferably become a rapper as well to attract the arab girls.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Deleted member 22126, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Asians like prettyboys as well I's guess. Any asians in swisstan?
They like K-popmaxxed guys more than white prettyboys but yeah white prettyboys works too. No unfortunately not too many asians here however but if you try to find you will find asian girls who like prettyboys.
This will feel so unnatural...
Since you are already prettyboy I would suggest you get the white/few asian chicks around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Xangsane and LooksOrDeath
They like K-popmaxxed guys more than white prettyboys but yeah white prettyboys works too. No unfortunately not too many asians here however but if you try to find you will find asian girls who like prettyboys.
Kpop maxxed guys and white prettyboys are interchangable for most girls tbh. A girl who likes one will like the other as well.

What city do you live in? Zurich?
Since you are already prettyboy I would suggest you get the white/few asian chicks around.

Kpop maxxed guys and white prettyboys are interchangable for most girls tbh. A girl who likes one will like the other as well.

What city do you live in? Zurich?
What I meant is the asian girls preferably like asian prettyboys above white prettyboys slightly but would still date a white prettyboy. No I don't live in Zurich.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and LooksOrDeath
What I meant is the asian girls preferably like asian prettyboys above white prettyboys slightly but would still date a white prettyboy.
-And they wouldn't date thug types. Yeah I get you.
No I don't live in Zurich.
alr. Is all of switzerland expensive af or just the Zurich area? Saw a vid where a mf bought a croissant and latte for 17 euro there jfl

alr. Is all of switzerland expensive af or just the Zurich area? Saw a vid where a mf bought a croissant and latte for 17 euro there jfl
I am not from Switzerland I am from Sweden. They often get mixed up just like Austria and Australia.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Xangsane and LooksOrDeath
I am not from Switzerland I am from Sweden. They often get mixed up just like Austria and Australia.
I must be blind. I read Scandinavia as Switzerland.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I'd rather have a woman who has a pot to piss in. 23 is the youngest I'd go for.
Same.. it's hotter when she isn't mentally an infant which most girls in their early 20s still are tbh..

• +1

I don't like white girls though. Asian? Only if mixed.

Same.. it's hotter when she isn't mentally an infant which most girls in their early 20s still are tbh..
I applaud you. Most girls at that age really don't know what they want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Yeah being a prettyboy where I live is a failo too lol

UK and Algeria are the same as they're countreis attracted to that RTT look

Only US, France, Germany, Italy and other countries that are similar to that love prettyboys

• +1
I don't like white girls though. Asian? Only if mixed.
If you are prettyboy you can definitely get asian girls especially since you are slightly darker than full europeans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Xangsane
If you are prettyboy you can definitely get asian girls especially since you are slightly darker than full europeans.
Asians who are mixed are lovely. I love Blasians.

Yeah being a prettyboy where I live is a failo too lol

UK and Algeria are the same as they're countreis attracted to that RTT look

Only US, France, Germany, Italy and other countries that are similar to that love prettyboys
Cute girls here are in love with these 6'2 maesthetic stubble muscle guys I know.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Then using PSL in the title is just misleading

Then using PSL in the title is just misleading
He knows people like us will click on the vid then, we account for a huge chunk of his views.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon

AiSIzQf.jpg

>- long face
A "long face" ?
ZqA16HC.png

BCr9gr0.png

De Poot's midface ratio is close to 1:1 and his fwhr is above 2 too. He does not have a long face.
His face appears "long" in some pictures if his hair is slicked back and if he's tilting his head downward, and other times because of 1) the focal length used, which with people with tall chins / lower third, might often give the appearance of a "long face", and 2) the angles(especially 3/4)

Proper picture selection is important to give accurate ratings.

5uSWp1Y.jpg

JFL "hunter eyes"
This term keeps getting misused.
That looks deep-set to you?
zario-bolanos-1.jpg

Bolanos does not have "hunter eyes" what's so ever. Not saying that it makes his eye area ugly, his eyes definitely have appeal but they are not "hunter". On the other hand with De Poot, you will probably never see such an insane eye area in your real life, ever.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
AiSIzQf.jpg

>- long face
A "long face" ?
ZqA16HC.png

BCr9gr0.png

De Poot's midface ratio is close to 1:1 and his fwhr is above 2 too. He does not have a long face.
His face appears "long" in some pictures if his hair is slicked back and if he's tilting his head downward, and other times because of 1) the focal length used, which with people with tall chins / lower third, might often give the appearance of a "long face", and 2) the angles(especially 3/4)

Proper picture selection is important to give accurate ratings.

5uSWp1Y.jpg

JFL "hunter eyes"
This term keeps getting misused.
That looks deep-set to you?
zario-bolanos-1.jpg

Bolanos does not have "hunter eyes" what's so ever. Not saying that it makes his eye area ugly, his eyes definitely have appeal but they are not "hunter". On the other hand with De Poot, you will probably never see such an insane eye area in your real life, ever.
I agree with every single word, this "rating" doesn't makes any sense at all, it's really stipud to say that de poot has a long midface when his is compact and it's very close to sean's one which is 1.1, he just have a tall skull and lower third with a long neck which could give a longer appearance to his face. I don't see any noticeable jaw asymmetry in his face, maybe a slightly one when he tilt his face downward, but that's normal for most people. The other guy doesn't have hunter eyes, he is just a tik tok fag that frauds and squint, if he has hunter eyes than most europeans should have them, which is incorrect, slightly uee and low set pct eyebrows are not enough. It's also stupid to rank "bushy eyebrows" as a failo: for every men they are very important and they add robustness and dominance in every face. I think that the pretty boy mogs him in terms of appeal, but under an aesthetically point of view it's very easy to see that elias is more striking, masc and gl with better bones. The only thing that the guy has better than him is the pheno tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Racky and Deleted member 22126