Person 1

Person 2

Person 3

Person 4

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, LooksThinker, 1966Ford and 5 others
This shit is the first thing this week that made me feel better about myself. Thanks OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ahdhwu123, WishIwasChico, justinzayn and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: zura, 1966Ford and Informationcapitali
2 is beyond subhuman, in no pic does he looks the slightest bit like he shares our species.

1 is the second most subhuman but he at least has some sort of style going on so he can maybe nichemax in something.

3 is just invisible, can lose weight but will probably be a LTN-MTN at most.

4 unironically has the most potential with his wide facial features, if he lost weight and restored that hairline (or just hair frauded) he'd easily mog the others but it's sort of evident that he doesn't really care for any sort of self-care.

Conclusions? I think 3 would probably live the most normal life, he just looks invisible but not repulsive upon sight. If he worked at customer service I would not bat an eye. 4 looks like a human pizza blob but if he at all took care of himself he'd mog 3. 1 and 2 I'd probably start caging IRL if I saw them no matter the circumstance.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: ahdhwu123, Deleted member 24770, DelonLover1999 and 7 others
2 is beyond subhuman, in no pic does he looks the slightest bit like he shares our species.

1 is the second most subhuman but he at least has some sort of style going on so he can maybe nichemax in something.

4 unironically has the most potential with his wide facial features, if he lost weight and restored that hairline (or just hair frauded) he'd easily mog the others but it's sort of evident that he doesn't really care for any sort of self-care.

Conclusions? I think 3 would probably live the most normal life, he just looks invisible but not repulsive upon sight. If he worked at customer service I would not bat an eye. 4 looks like a human pizza blob but if he at all took care of himself he'd mog 3. 1 and 2 I'd probably start caging IRL if I saw them no matter the circumstance.
to think they are in their 20s-30s...

• So Sad
Reactions: Xerryx and WanderingBurro
it's sad, looking at them since they are so unappealing you're probably thinking they're mentally retarded but the way they write online it just shows they're normal people who were dealt really bad cards

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 33503, zura and 3 others
it's sad, looking at them since they are so unappealing you're probably thinking they're mentally retarded but the way they write online it just shows they're normal people who were dealt really bad cards
true. god doesnt exist.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Luqman, 1966Ford and Informationcapitali

Dndr but honestly mirin rating effort

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Person 2

IMG 6943

laugh zach galifinakis GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: Xerryx
Yall think Person 2 can compensate with BBC halo?

Real. Shows how much looks affect perception of self and others.
Over for personalitycels

The last guy is on a rampage

Then the typical reddit response for the first guy:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, justinzayn, Luqman and 6 others
One day I want go there too, but they requiring to give age is insulting to my transage identity

Creatures from mubai