Unavailable
Archie Cranch
17, 6'2.5 (190cm)

vs.

Corrado Martini
21, 6'0 (184cm)

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Archie mogs, taller and more jb appeal. You can see the results of this from the differences in reactions on their posts.

I saw this post coming.
Anyway probbbbs Archie tbh

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Archie Cranch
17, 6'2.5 (190cm)

vs.

Corrado Martini
21, 6'0 (184cm)

Archie way better colouring and overall blond hair + blue eyes can never go wrong :Comfy:

Video 1 bro got mogged and fled the scene lmao

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend and FascisstChad
Archie mogs, taller and more jb appeal. You can see the results of this from the differences in reactions on their posts.
I don't see it, Archie's comments are filled with PSL aspies whereas Corrado Martini has normal girls in his

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noahwillascend, truthhurts, Offensive Bias and 6 others
I don't see it, Archie's comments are filled with PSL aspies whereas Corrado Martini has normal girls in his
I must’ve seen something wrong then. My bad.

• +1
Italian guy would probably do way better in a tinder experiment

• +1
Italian guy would probably do way better in a tinder experiment
I think you'd be right, Archie still looks a bit too boyish

• +1
Reactions: watah
chadlite vs htn, brutal mog bog by med

Only recently has Archie’s comments been like that. Before pslers found his TikTok it was suifuel with the amount of jbs commenting and lusting over him. Now he gives off typical fag model vibes, so I guess that doesn’t help either

• +1
Reactions: watah and Alexanderr
have you ever considered that PSl faggots have no idea what women actually want? they think having bones is unideal to women and ogre

• +1
Only recently has Archie’s comments been like that. Before pslers found his TikTok it was suifuel with the amount of jbs commenting and lusting over him. Now he gives off typical fag model vibes, so I guess that doesn’t help either
I think he's got an account on here, seems like he was only here for a few days but the damage is already visible, the type of brain rot this forum gives you is permanent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, haus33, watah and 3 others
both chadlites with high appeal just different phenos lol

Archie mogs but I'd still sacrifice a whole Peruvian village to look like Corrado.

• JFL
Reactions: noahwillascend
Defff more Beckie’s in Corrados comments but dosnt nearly mean he mogs Archie I would say Archie is a model so less people know him while the other guy is a “Influencer” before I even got on the site I kept seeing him in phone ads he just has more exposure but imo Archie mogs defenetly more appeal

both have near infinite smv

@archiewillascend

Defff more Beckie’s in Corrados comments but dosnt nearly mean he mogs Archie I would say Archie is a model so less people know him while the other guy is a “Influencer” before I even got on the site I kept seeing him in phone ads he just has more exposure but imo Archie mogs defenetly more appeal
Corrado guy is also a model

What bf% is the second guy

why i feel like these ppl like the average guy in my city. Anyways they’re all so objectively attractive that it comes down to personal preference.

Martini mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias
Corrado Martini looks better with balanced features and not too large lips for example. He doesn't look like some PSL caricature and that's a good thing objectively. A lot of people picking the contrary option tend to not have an idea of why they so instead fixating on some singular feature which quite frankly does not matter in face of the actual composition.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
no way archie is 17 its so fucking over for me

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Both are Chads and SMV maxxed so both

Everytime I see Archie I realize how fucking over it is for me

all complete faggots they would mog with more dimorphism