BB Cream Maxxing 🧴

Boyoshutup

Boyoshutup

Minister of Jawline and affairs
BB CREAM IS THE 🐐

BB Cream has been regarded as one of the best looks max on this site and in general best fraudmax u can do same affect using a concealer foids use but BB cream is a natural makeup and will not have the same coverage affect as concealer and Foundation therefore the best thing for us guys.

WHAT BB CREAM DOES?

BB Cream will Hide any blemishes darkspots pigmentation and acne even if ur skin is perfect and don’t need any fake up to it.BB cream will give that tanned golden skin for the cumskins and may also have whitening affect for currycels and arabcels depending on which tone u will select i will show u the best BB products in the end.

HOW TO USE BB CREAM?

To use BB cream properly u would need to use sponge with it for the best affect u can borrow it from ur mama or sister but if u think asking them would make u feel fag u should Put bb cream under eyes nose both cheeks and chin and tap on it and mix it together Remember to apply serum and moisturiser before BB cream and if u also use Retin-A like me u should also apply it before BB cream it should be the last step in your skincare regiment it also come with 15-30 SPF depending on the product so probably don’t use sunscreen depending on how hot ur climate is and when you apply BB cream try to stay in an air conditioned or cold room before going out directly in the sun so it gets attached to your skin

BEST BB PRODUCTS ON AMAZON:

SELECTING TONES There are 6 tones just match it with ur undertone and see whats the best suit for you.

IMG 4572

SORRY FOR MAKING A LOW EFFORT THREAD BUT IM ON MY PHONE SO YK JUST USE THIS SHIT ITS THE BEST THING FOR ALL YOU INCELS IF LOOKING TO FRAUD GOOD SKIN AND COLLAGEN.
Love You All Peoples Choice Awards GIF by NBC

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta, billymidnight, Offensive Bias and 9 others
TBB CREAM IS THE 🐐

BB Cream has been regarded as one of the best looks max on this site and in general best fraudmax u can do same affect using a concealer foids use but BB cream is a natural makeup and will not have the same coverage affect as concealer and Foundation therefore the best thing for us guys.

WHAT BB CREAM DOES?

BB Cream will Hide any blemishes darkspots pigmentation and acne even if ur skin is perfect and don’t need any fake up to it.BB cream will give that tanned golden skin for the cumskins and may also have whitening affect for currycels and arabcels depending on which tone u will select i will show u the best BB products in the end.

HOW TO USE BB CREAM?

To use BB cream properly u would need to use sponge with it for the best affect u can borrow it from ur mama or sister but if u think asking them would make u feel fag u should Put bb cream under eyes nose both cheeks and chin and tap on it and mix it together Remember to apply serum and moisturiser before BB cream and if u also use Retin-A like me u should also apply it before BB cream it should be the last step in your skincare regiment it also come with 15-30 SPF depending on the product so probably don’t use sunscreen depending on how hot ur climate is and when you apply BB cream try to stay in an air conditioned or cold room before going out directly in the sun so it gets attached to your skin

SELECTING TONES There are 6 tones just match it with ur undertone and see whats the best suit for you.

View attachment 3048723

SORRY FOR MAKING A LOW EFFORT THREAD BUT IM ON MY PHONE SO YK JUST USE THIS SHIT ITS THE BEST THING FOR ALL YOU INCELS IF LOOKING TO FRAUD GOOD SKIN AND COLLAGEN.
Before uni im buying that shit

• +1
Reactions: Boyoshutup and TechnoBoss
Before uni im buying that shit
It's a must. Not even joking.

TBB CREAM IS THE 🐐

WHAT BB CREAM DOES?

HOW TO USE BB CREAM?

View attachment 3048723

Good thread. BB cream is one of the most underrated looksmaxes of all time.

• +1
Reactions: Boyoshutup and Timmy
It's a must. Not even joking.

Good thread. BB cream is one of the most underrated looksmaxes of all time.
Fraudmaxxing is, I’m gonna make homemade lifts and shoulder pads as well and apply the laws of 3rds in pants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ramirezfanboy, normie tiktoker, ubicuse and 1 other person
Fraudmaxxing is, I’m gonna make homemade lifts and shoulder pads as well and apply the laws of 3rds in pants
lmk how you made shoulder pads and lifts. I added sticky toe warmer pads to some of my sweatshirts and they mog. perfect shape aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Boyoshutup
lmk how you made shoulder pads and lifts. I added sticky toe warmer pads to some of my sweatshirts and they mog. perfect shape aswell.
I am 100% gonna use underwear and sue it to fit on my shoulder, but for lifts, I’m thinking of using a thick stack of paper

I am 100% gonna use underwear and sue it to fit on my shoulder, but for lifts, I’m thinking of using a thick stack of paper
Tf you mean underwear? I used to put stack of post it notes for lifts to fraud 190cm

have you ever tried CC cream?