(BBC Article) SOUTH KOREA POLITICIAN BLAMES WOMEN FOR RISING MALE SUICIDES

qFlodz

qFlodz

He shot his shot while yall still dribbling
The world is starting to wake up, and where better to start than in the country with the lowest fertility rate, and one with the highest suicides (just lol :lul:)

The article starts with:

''A politician in South Korea is being criticised for making dangerous and unsubstantiated comments after linking a rise in male suicides to the increasingly “dominant” role of women in society.

In a report, Seoul City councillor Kim Ki-duck argued women’s increased participation in the workforce over the years had made it harder for men to get jobs and to find women who wanted to marry them.

He said the country had recently “begun to change into a female-dominant society” and that this might "partly be responsible for an increase in male suicide attempts”.'' :what: :feelshehe: :lul:

Rest of the article here: https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cml2kvd2dvno

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616, midlatinocel, mrriceguyreturn and 1 other person
fuck whenever I hear the word BBC. I automatically think of black dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma, FBl, jué and 3 others
''At the same time, a government think tank recommended that girls start school earlier than boys, so that classmates would be more attracted to each other by the time they were ready to marry.

“Such comments encapsulate just how pervasive misogyny is in South Korea,” said Yuri Kim, director of the Korean Women's Trade Union.''

Yooooo wtf :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Chadeep and nathan
Images 63

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and jué
fuck whenever I hear the word BBC. I automatically think of black dick
That's why I put BBC ''article'' in the title :lul:

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Koreans are all incels in nature, even the best looking dudes have small dicks. They cannot get laid and all korean foids hate them because they cannot provide money for them and cannot satisfy them in bed.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Koreans are all incels in nature, even the best looking dudes have small dicks. They cannot get laid and all korean foids hate them because they cannot provide money for them and cannot satisfy them in bed.
Definitely. Also the domestic violence there is crazy, mostly based on sexual dissatisfaction. South Korea is simply hit by all the things that could lead to social collapse :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616