Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, ascension, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, brucewayne78 and Autismcel
Mutt of Indian of Chinese

INB4 "Broooootal :soy::soy::soy:"

I am PSL 7.45 with 5.8 destroyer of ovaries.
Crazy combo, who!s the Indian? Mom or dad?

• +1
Crazy combo, who!s the Indian? Mom or dad?
Sorry meant grandmother is Chinese only, I am basically Indian lol

So my mom is 50/50 + Dravidian and my dad is full drav

But I look I don't look Drav, maybe like a northern Indian with lighter skin tone than every drav I've seen here

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78
Sorry meant grandmother is Chinese only, I am basically Indian lol

So my mom is 50/50 + Dravidian and my dad is full drav

But I look I don't look Drav, maybe like a northern Indian with lighter skin tone than every drav I've seen here
:feelsuhh: over

• So Sad
bbc.org

IMG 8044

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FaceandBBC, Costcosuperstore, brucewayne78 and 3 others
Last edited:
  • +1

I WANT HER PUSSY SHE'S SO CUTE PLS MY MOM SAID SON NEVER TRUST HER WHO ALWAYS LOOK AT YOU SQUINTING BUT I LOVE THEM SQUINTS PLEEEEEASE GIVE ME YERROW JAPANESE CHINESE PUSSY AND FEETSIES PLS I WANT WORSHIP

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78 and n9wiff
She ain't yours bud
Property for white bulls 😈🫡

😢

I am not that worried

White geo-maxxers are not common and even when they do come they settle for LTBS :lul:

Good looking whites slay though, but most that come are fat white creeps or loner inkwells

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, brucewayne78 and WeiWei
When did your growth stop? Height and dick
Stopped growing at 16, height is 180 barefoot measured with stadiometer. No rounding I am not a larper. sometimes 181cm.

Not sure when my dick stopped growing lol

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
I am not that worried

White geo-maxxers are not common and even when they do come they settle for LTBS :lul:

Good looking whites slay though, but most that come are fat white creeps or loner inkwells
Are fat white creeps in EA too? Or only in SEA?

• +1
Are fat white creeps in EA too? Or only in SEA?
Everywhere in Asia, my Korean friend told me about it too :feelskek:

MTN whites are chadlite here though, but many fat white creeps come here thinking

"JBW, MUH CHAD IN ASIA :feelskek:"

Only to realise they will have to settle for a LTB, gold digging whore who smells in the ugly turd world of Thailand or Phillipines or any Asian country really

My /English teacher who is white and HTN with height halo got a really good looking Chinese wife though....

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese and WeiWei
Everywhere in Asia, my Korean friend told me about it too :feelskek:

MTN whites are chadlite here though, but many fat white creeps come here thinking

"JBW, MUH CHAD IN ASIA :feelskek:"

Only to realise they will have to settle for a LTB, gold digging whore who smells in the ugly turd world of Thailand or Phillipines or any Asian country really

My /English teacher who is white and HTN with height halo got a really good looking Chinese wife though....
Where do you live?

I used to do sexing with a fat Asian from Malaysia she was soft and pale she wanted me to beat her @n9wiff

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and n9wiff
  • +1
Reactions: The Last Pajeet and Lefty Rankin
Born in Malaysia but ethnically I am Indian mutt quarter chinese

Multiracial society :feelshah:
I see, so you speak three languages I take it. Malay, English, and an Indian tongue?

• +1
Born in Malaysia but ethnically I am Indian mutt quarter chinese

Multiracial society :feelshah:
नमस्ते मम भ्राता

• +1
I see, so you speak three languages I take it. Malay, English, and an Indian tongue?
I speak Malay and English well. But Tamil I can only understand. I can speak but not so fluently and mess up pronunciation alot

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I speak Malay and English well. But Tamil I can only understand. I can speak but not so fluently and mess up pronunciation alot
Hey, let me ask you one question. What are the Chinese like in Malaysia? Do they keep to themselves? How are they viewed by the other ethnicities that live there?

• +1
Hey, let me ask you one question. What are the Chinese like in Malaysia? Do they keep to themselves? How are they viewed by the other ethnicities that live there?
Chinese people keep to them selves and are often pretty racist. Not all of them though...

They are revered by Malay people alot.

Meanwhile Indians just want to migrate out of this place as fast as possible :hnghn:

Chinese women often fetishized the most, just cause...

They have the highest household income, followed by Indians, then Native Malays.

• +1
Chinese people keep to them selves and are often pretty racist. Not all of them though...

Meanwhile Indians just want to migrate out of this place as fast as possible :hnghn:

They have the highest household income, followed by Indians, then Native Malays.
why

• +1
Government discriminates on minorities in education. Higher education where in public universities, if an Indian student got higher grades vs a ethnic Malay student, the Ethnic Malay student will still be given preference because of the "quota system".

Racism against Indians are common too, people won't rent buisness lots, housing etc. and often compare them to foreigners

Ethnic Malays also get special housing privileges, special privelages from government, monetary support when running buisnesses and forcefully make Malay the national language so all minorities have a disadvantage in higher government jobs.

Many Indians just study hard, score full A* in the big national HS exams and then get a scholarship to study in Australia, the UK etc.

Same with certain Chinese too. All of my dad's side have migrated already :hnghn: Except my dad of course, he has a very high paying job here.

Indians get better pay, treatment, living conditions etc. in any country other than over here.

Not all Malaysians are racist of course, but Malays are extremely ethnocentric and they rule the government so...

:feelswah:

• +1

I was hoping to perhaps move to Malaysia sometime down the road. Heard it's quite easy for foreigners to buy property there. I love equatorial climates and rainy seasons.

Can't stand the Chinese in Singapore. They're so hateful towards their own people that come from the mainland. My family is mainland Chinese and I was hoping to be able to find friends among the Chinese Malaysians if we ever do end up moving to Malaysia.

• +1
My family is mainland Chinese and I was hoping to be able to find friends among the Chinese Malaysians if we ever do end up moving to Malaysia.
Malaysia is defo more chill but some of my Chinese friends do hate mainlanders. They are very rare though...
Heard it's quite easy for foreigners to buy property there. I love equatorial climates and rainy seasons.
:feelsyay:

My English teacher works as a tuition teacher will flexible work hours and he earns enough to buy a spacious house in a gated community with a car.

Something you can't really do in SG unless you are really privilaged....

• +1