BBC cuckolding forum

Demir

Demir

Banned
https://incels.is/threads/think-its...g-forum-is-pulling-double-our-numbers.133539/

Forum statistics

Threads 103,969
Messages 2,079,306
Members 256,443

:feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Arkantos, DidntRead and 4 others
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
giphy.gif

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 1551
:lul:🔫

• +1
Reactions: Demir and Alexanderr
They only want tyrones

If you want to get really suicidal, there are tons of of photos on that forum

This is just sick

Mental illness.

How are these people even real? JFL at this clown world, it's over for NAcels.

My wife has had well over 100 BBC’s the past 8 years and probably 200 plus cocks total during that period. Before we married other than me, she was at about 5 and most of those were random ONS during a couple month period we briefly broke up in when she was in college.

Four years or so back we kept a “tab” and it was approaching 175 total, she’s been seeing regulars now and toned the random stuff down a bit. she mostly got away from using condoms now and has a group of black boyfriends that agrees to get tested regularly (we cover the cost) so they can go bareback.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheChosenChad, ElliotRodgerJr, DidntRead and 1 other person
My wife has had well over 100 BBC’s the past 8 years and probably 200 plus cocks total during that period. Before we married other than me, she was at about 5 and most of those were random ONS during a couple month period we briefly broke up in when she was in college.

Four years or so back we kept a “tab” and it was approaching 175 total, she’s been seeing regulars now and toned the random stuff down a bit. she mostly got away from using condoms now and has a group of black boyfriends that agrees to get tested regularly (we cover the cost) so they can go bareback.

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and itsoverbuddyboyo
🤡🌍

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
If we would've won the forum would be the opposite. Black Woman cucking their men for aryan big dick.

• Love it
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
If we would've won the forum would be the opposite. Black Woman cucking their men for aryan big dick.
They still do that sometimes. Many black girls date/fuck white guys in order to 'get back' at black men.

yeah and reddit is one big giant cuck forum and they got like a million aday

• JFL
this forum was started like 10 years ago its active users arent very impressive at all

they need a good ww2 shower

• Love it
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
blacktowhitein

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
i didn't click tbh, but in every kink "community" the vast majority of people are ugly as fuck +/- mentalcels.

i didn't click tbh, but in every kink "community" the vast majority of people are ugly as fuck +/- mentalcels.

i looked at some of the threads and only saw disgusting landwhales

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
i looked at some of the threads and only saw disgusting landwhales

a beautiful woman and a handsome man, in an averagecel mental state, get enough dopamine from normal fucking.

• +1
Reactions: xit
i know its a bit coping but 80% seem to be old and subhuman

warning - this flat 40+ year old pancake asses are vomit inducing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, xit and DidntRead

tenor.gif

@Curious0
@Felix97

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Thushespokeofit, Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 206
Yikes looks like the bbc pill was real after all.

You have to keep in mind that the women on this forum are but a very small percentage of all foids taking the BBC.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo

tenor.gif

@Curious0
@Felix97
9128007D 1F45 461C 9E77 B343FD4BCA4D

JBB theory is legit, don't know why so many deny it.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel
JBB theory is legit, don't know why so many deny it.
No. There are many niggers in incelsphere. Plus niggers rarely get psl5+

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Lifefuel for me then.

OK it's been awhile since I checked my husband to see if his cock is getting any smaller since it's not in use anymore. Since my hubby can't get hard anymore without watching me and Anthony together I loaded my photo's and vids to our TV and told him that I wanted to check his size again. He happily approved so he pulled down his pants and watched the TV while my media went across the screen. It didn't take long before his little wee wee started to grow and it didn't take long for it to stop either :bounce:. Anyway before watching he started out at 1 1/2" soft and at it's peak length it was 4 1/4" and not very hard either. That is down from the 5" it was the last time which was a few months ago WOW! Not letting him have sex is really working. So I gave him some lotion and a rag and said you can finish to my picks sweetie and he did all in about 30-40 seconds and he shot out a small amount of cum. I gave him a kiss grabbed the rag and told him I loved him and I went to bed. This with holding sex is really stunting his growth I love this cockolding lifestyle an awful lot :blackgreedy:. :qos: Tracey

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and TheChosenChad

tenor.gif

@Curious0
@Felix97
Wanting your daughter to be a BBC slut is cuck end level (first thread).
BWC > BBC though

• JFL

giphy.gif

• +1
Weird, most bulls I saw on r/cuckold were white last time I checked.

A lot of black guys are using that forum as a hookup website. There's likely more males than females there, like on online dating websites.

We have a real BBC roastie on Lookism that shared her stories. She says it's generally husband's idea to get cucked. She says mulattos don't count as BBCs, she prefers real niggers because she sees them as subhumans and loves to be degraded. She admits having daddy issues.

I don't give a shit about roasties who are into cuckoldry because nothing of value is lost. Seeing roasties in media section of that forum just reinforces that belief.

• +1
Reactions: xit
I wanna rip my bitch to shreds for daring to fuck other guys before she met me
Meanwhile these retards are getting a kick outta sharing their wife