BBC cucks me publicly.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

fucking over
Unironically woke up today and that stacylite i’ve been ranting about for a month posted on her vsco her getting fondled by a guy named NATE afyer her volleyball game. :lul:
Thing is , she asked me to go several times and i said no or i was busy expect one time and i left and never tried to stay after for her unlike other cucks.:ogre:

Bro is a backup plan it’s kinda sad but i found it funny because of his name being NATE. Fyi he’s also a BBC. An ugly , statusmaxxed, sports maxxed bbc.

I do care but at the same time i don’t. It’s weird cuz now ik she fucks with this guy now even though last week we were cuddling and she asked for me to sleepover with her at a friends house.

IMG 0933

It’s just weird ig but wtv i’ve been ignoring her since last weekend before anything even happened so it’s ight.

I think we might be done,

for now.
IMG 4857

rope cuck

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel and Nick.Harte
Why r u obsessed with nate jacobs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 33136, Kamui and 1 other person
I wouldn't be able to cope if this happened to me

what did you expect when a woman asked you to go somewhere of course she’s not gonna stay home and jerk off fantasizing about the alternative reality where u went with her, she’s gonna find someone else, you might be her preference but no one is that special

though it’s obviously intentional messaging to make you jealous, going with a bbc. I won’t say it’s just for show but it’s a halo to make people seethe blacks have

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and NateJacobs
He fucked her good with his big dick you wouldn't be able to do the same

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, MRPERSONNN, NateJacobs and 1 other person
YOU are the backup plan
How do you not realize this already, Nate
ik it’s likely and or possible but she asked me to go before him and i rejected it multiple times. in an alternate reality i know if i went she would have posted me instead but i curved her so now she found a new guy aka my backup,

Why r u obsessed with nate jacobs
he’s a 6”5 Goodlooking dark triad mentally abused, mentally deranged , manipulative , built , rich , popular , fucks and dates beautiful girls and is bisexual

• +1
Reactions: quaalxdes, Kamui and Napoleon1800
ik it’s likely and or possible but she asked me to go before him and i rejected it multiple times. in an alternate reality i know if i went she would have posted me instead but i curved her so now she found a new guy aka my backup,
But she's the one with the preference for bbc's
And plus if you typed it in a way as if he fondled her awhile ago which means you came afteer
Or he's cucking you and he did it when y'all were already flirting
he’s a 6”5 Goodlooking dark triad mentally abused, mentally deranged , manipulative , built , rich , popular , fucks and dates beautiful girls
IMG 1014

and is bisexual
IMG 1015

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: quaalxdes, Jojobarret and Deleted member 48684
State of the average wyboi in 2023

But she's the one with the preference for bbc's
And plus if you typed it in a way as if he fondled her awhile ago which means you came afteer
Or he's cucking you and he did it when y'all were already flirting
i was chilling with her last week and she just posted that shii yesterday i’ve been ignoring her and her bbc preferences are being shaken by me

i was chilling with her last week and she just posted that shii yesterday i’ve been ignoring her and her bbc preferences are being shaken by me
Brootal
Nate Jacobs getting cucked
Payback for this bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs
Tell the guy, and make sure he doesn’t rat you out.

her pussy has been christened by BBC it’s over

Many such cases