this shit so hard bhai

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Looks234
song of ukraine rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and the BULL
sorry bro I can only vibe to songs like this

Average nigga when he discovers he's a Slayer of hot slim polinas and kasias in Poland

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I TOOK THE WOOOOOOOOCK TO POOOOOOLAAAAAND

homer-simpson-dancing.gif

• Woah
Walking through an eastern european housing project in the middle of the night as a black man is insanely low inhibition

• +1
  • +1

i wouldn't be too concerned in niko's pants as scandinavia is the second big stacy hut
i don't know if language barrier is worth getting a slightly better looking girl
I fully understand Ukrainian cuties, no language barrier here, I was destined for this!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, the BULL and ReadBooksEveryday

i wouldn't be too concerned in niko's pants as scandinavia is the second big stacy hut
i don't know if language barrier is worth getting a slightly better looking girl
What is the language barrier bro

Its just pak pak - chicken bark
And usually EE girl can speak some Broken English
Plus they love Jewish cock (me)

THe hard part is getting to that place. It kind of scares me, due to the history of how JEws were treated in EE tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Niklaus Mikaelson
What is the language barrier bro

Its just pak pak - chicken bark
And usually EE girl can speak some Broken English
Plus they love Jewish cock (me)

THe hard part is getting to that place. It kind of scares me, due to the history of how JEws were treated in EE tbh.
this is 2022 you don't need to go physically there. just switch your location on tinder to there.
a1-png.1748966

this super cute girl wanted to come to my place, we talked a bit and she was witty and intelligent and wasn't fazed at all at my autism. i could talk to her 100% like i was talking to a guy. unfortunately she obv ghosted when she realized i was a broke ass nigga with no true possibility of paying for her ticket and making her stay at my place

Last edited:
  • So Sad
@ReadBooksEveryday now that i think about it she may have ghosted me because she found out i made another bumble account after telling her i deleted it LMAO i wanted to see if i could get a taller girl since she was only 160 cms, turned out that girls weren't interested in moving country. now situation should have deeply changed though, this was in july. and this is only talking about importing a trad wife. if you want to go there it's almost guaranteed you'll get a gl trad gf, but then you'd need to work there or have a robust networth to just live there.

Last edited:
  • JFL
@ReadBooksEveryday now that i think about it she may have ghosted me because she found out i made another bumble account after telling her i deleted it LMAO i wanted to see if i could get a taller girl since she was only 160 cms, turned out that girls weren't interested in moving country. now situation should have deeply changed though, this was in july
Brutal womanlet pill

What do you mean by situation changing? As in you are willing to finance their move?

Brutal womanlet pill

What do you mean by situation changing? As in you are willing to finance their move?
no i mean that there are for sure more girls willing to move out of russia since the boys are getting sent as cannon fodder. to get a girl from any EE country to yours you probably need to be rich like sports car and everything since they're not so worse off economically. and russians from moscow are the hottest anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1