• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Sub0, bloomercel and 5 others
What a dumb nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 32826, WeiWei and 5 others
Bro I thought this video was gonna be a black guy shooting or stabbing them but I died laughing at the end

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, klip11, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
Baljeet and Ravi put in work 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💩💩💩💩

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 32266, Yliaster and 7 others
Hahahahahahahahahahahhaha
"Ain't nothing u can do man"
Stick to face negro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, LampPostPrime, Debetro and 1 other person
Baljeet and Ravi put in work 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💩💩💩💩
Live footage of me and @becomingnearperfect beating you up for making the millionth bbc thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Dietsnasta, klip11 and 3 others
Live footage of me and @becomingnearperfect beating you up for making the millionth bbc thread
You will not strip me of my resolve, BBC will never stop 🤴🏿
Proud Black Lives Matter GIF by TINDER

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, klip11, Azr616 and 3 others
Klinefelter BBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lil truecel, klip11 and ItsOver.com
The BBC is winning this case and sending the shop owner to jail he went too far

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423 and ItsOver.com
The BBC is winning this case and sending the shop owner to jail he went too far
Went to far hope you're joking the negro had a knife. I would go for his head fuck hitting his legs.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Went to far hope you're joking the negro had a knife. I would go for his head fuck hitting his legs.
The BBC wasn't attacking the ethnics at all whether he had a knife on him or not is irrelevant but I'm not even sure he had one, the store have insurance that could have been claimed to repay for all the cigarettes stolen but no instead of letting him go like a responsible adult he chose violence and kept hitting him as he was on the ground pleading for mercy he might have broken his leg

I definitely think he should be sued perhaps even do jail time the BBC could get a good amount for this, way more money than what he would have gotten originally from the cigs

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Baldingman1998, klip11 and 3 others
The BBC wasn't attacking the ethnics at all whether he had a knife on him or not is irrelevant but I'm not even sure he had one, the store have insurance that could have been claimed to repay for all the cigarettes stolen but no instead of letting him go like a responsible adult he chose violence and kept hitting him as he was on the ground pleading for mercy he might have broken his leg

I definitely think he should be sued perhaps even do jail time the BBC could get a good amount for this, way more money than what he would have gotten originally from the cigs
You're either a cuck or a negro. What the fuck is wrong with your thinking. He pulled a knife out in the video.What a faggot.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Nick.Harte, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
Jadon Pancho

• JFL
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Nick.Harte, ItsOver.com and 1 other person

Bhenchod nigga

• JFL
His hand being amputated is 100 times better.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, klip11, ItsOver.com and 1 other person

that's a shitty idea, if you claim insurance they make you pay more, why would you even think this dumb nigger

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and ItsOver.com
That's what Negros deserve

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, LowTrust and ItsOver.com
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 23239
BRUH UTILIZNG THE GARBAGE BIN AS A SHOPPING CART
Dj7XNHTW0AAq2mq

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Bushman, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
That was too funny, think Mr Singh even called him bhenchod when he was smacking him.

Srs though this is what has happened to America, when you make shoplifting a misdemeanor rather than a felony, ofc every bbc is gonna steal yo shit

• JFL
Juokiams

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Splinter901

Don't think any of that would happen, hell I doubt Sanjay even had insurance

• JFL
bro are u stalking me ong

This just confirms for me that Kevin Harlan is the best play by play announcer in the game right now. He's energetic when something pops off, calls it well, and makes the game so much fun to watch.

• +1
This just confirms for me that Kevin Harlan is the best play by play announcer in the game right now. He's energetic when something pops off, calls it well, and makes the game so much fun to watch.
yeah kevin costner never dissapoints, also bruce buffer is a good one and bruce willis

• +1
yeah kevin costner never dissapoints, also bruce buffer is a good one and bruce willis
I have literally binge watched every Kyle Rittenhouse video the last 2 weeks. Obsessed.

• JFL
I have literally binge watched every Kyle Rittenhouse video the last 2 weeks. Obsessed.
yeah kyle browfloski is my favorite character on south park too

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bushman, ItsOver.com and forevermirin
Blue doesnt play around

Tbh you gotta be down in the gutters to rob a convenience store like this

Last edited:
  • JFL
yeah kyle browfloski is my favorite character on south park too
Bro u schizo im talking about famous gunman kyle ritterSport fuck south park norfside gang gang

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and ItsOver.com
Bro u schizo im talking about famous gunman kyle ritterSport fuck south park norfside gang gang
BTW, you are now a spam attack on the scientific community. We all have full lives, filled to the brim, and we don't have the time to refute every brain fart you come up with. You, not having to do anything productive, keep generating erroneous writeup after writeup. It's asymmetric warfare, and it's tiring. I will not engage, because it might give the false idea to deluded souls that this kind of noise is worth being engaged with.

• JFL
What I don't get is how these low skilled curries with thick accents migrate to US

• JFL
BTW, you are now a spam attack on the scientific community. We all have full lives, filled to the brim, and we don't have the time to refute every brain fart you come up with. You, not having to do anything productive, keep generating erroneous writeup after writeup. It's asymmetric warfare, and it's tiring. I will not engage, because it might give the false idea to deluded souls that this kind of noise is worth being engaged with.
I used to live in Alaska so naturally I got used to driving in ice and snow. I moved back down to the lower 48 and one time me and some friends were going to go somewhere, but a snowstorm came in. Since I had more experience in that weather I was going to drive. After a little while I said we had to turn back. My friend asked why since I knew how to drive in snow. I told him I knew enough to know the conditions were too bad to attempt it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 23239
I used to live in Alaska so naturally I got used to driving in ice and snow. I moved back down to the lower 48 and one time me and some friends were going to go somewhere, but a snowstorm came in. Since I had more experience in that weather I was going to drive. After a little while I said we had to turn back. My friend asked why since I knew how to drive in snow. I told him I knew enough to know the conditions were too bad to attempt it.
wait so you are the guy who drives scooby doo shaggy and all the guys

• JFL

fuckin bozo funniest shit I have seen in a while 😹🤙

If white people disappeared tonight, the world would be a much different place for black people. I suspect that (obviously outside of snowbunnies) we would quickly start to miss white people. Hispanics, Arabs, Indians, Asians aren't going to give a fuck about a black person calling them racist like the typical white person does.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, Yliaster and ItsOver.com
wait so you are the guy who drives scooby doo shaggy and all the guys
you do realize all punjabis are not drivers right? I was deployed to Iraq in 2005 as a Marine. I always felt bad and regret for the suffering endured by the Iraqi people. It's so awesome to see people from Punjab thriving and happy because of the US as opposed to suffering because of Iraqis. God bless you and your family.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 23239
swear now that I watched this again they all gotta be paid actors or something doing this skit to go viral :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😭

no fckn way this level of comedic gold just happens randomly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, turkproducer, klip11 and 2 others
swear now that I watched this again they all gotta be paid actors or something doing this skit to go viral :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😭

no fckn way this level of comedic gold just happens randomly
If i was the BBC being beaten, would you laugh? Remember, you're not allowed to laugh at a fellow.org poster

• JFL
ngl this makes me proud

Sikh Heroes

• JFL
I coomed hard to this