BBC in public getting mired

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, FrenchareMedCucks, Jamaldickjavontus and 19 others
Why are they defending the dude who’s naked in a mall.

America is finished

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, nevermind2, ShowerMaxxing and 11 others

America is finished
THAT OTHER BBC WAS CLEARLY JELOUS

JUST BECAUSE HE DICK MOGS BRO DOESNT MEAN BRO HAS TO HIT HIM IN THE BACK LIKE THAT

COWARD HITS HIM IN THR BACK ANF RUNS AWAY LIKE A PUSSY

HE SHOULD BE BURNED TO DEATH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: omziak, Jamaldickjavontus, aesthetic beauty and 6 others
well thats one way to low inhibmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, tasmanian devil, g0op and 1 other person
Mirin low inhibition

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, tasmanian devil and Deleted member 33711
@traveler black brah shows dominance in public

• Woah
Reactions: traveler

America is finished
Jfl America is finished because bro decided to ignore social norms making us slaves

Jfl what animal is forced to wear clothes besides humans

He should have the right defended under first amendment to be naked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 33136 and Kamui

America is finished
Cuz they think he could be mentally ill/ psychotic episode

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BitchBoy, Deleted member 33711 and Deleted member 33136
@traveler black brah shows dominance in public
All he did was show how much of a coward he was hitting a nigga in the back like that

Imagine how much of a coward u need to be to grab a metal shovel and hit someone in the back and run away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, BitchBoy and Deleted member 33711
All he did was show how much of a coward he was hitting a nigga in the back like that

Imagine how much of a coward u need to be to grab a metal shovel and hit someone in the back and run away
I was talking about the naked black brah

The other black brah is a traitorous cuck hitting his fellow ethnic brah in the back of the head like that, he should be ashamed of himself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oxymoron, Jamaldickjavontus, BongMog and 9 others
I was talking about the naked black brah
The other black brah is a traitorous cuck hitting his fellow ethnic brah in the back of the head like that, he should be ashamed of himself
Best part about this whole thing is the woman was mad at the guy who hit him

She clearly was driven to the BBCs superior genetics and recording him

Jfl if u think she’d have that reaction if it was some subhuman with a micro penis she’d probably be laughing

The fact she was concerned for the BBC shows everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, g0op, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
That turk looking foid 0:37 probably bit her lips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
That turk looking foid 0:37 probably bit her lips
She did look how mad she was at the guy who hit him

Now imagine her reaction if it was a micropenis incel she’d have laughed

Women can’t ignore good genetics and even tho he was short and skinny that BBC had a gift and he should be able to share that to the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, dimorphism, g0op and 1 other person
So jealous of how lowinhib he is without being NT

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 33711
Fucking nigger

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
Ethnics low inhib mog cumskins tbh, never seen a video of a white brah doing low inhib shit like this

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Deleted member 6583
You're such a cuck I wish you were trolling
Keep coping I’m all for freedom

Jfl at u nighas looking at this and thinking he deserved to get beat

Don’t take my word take the litteral woman who got pissed off after that old cuck did that

If it was some micro penis subhuman she would have laughed

THE ONLY REASON PPL FORCE CLOTHES IS DO DICKLETS CAN HIDE THEMSELVES AND US DICKMOGGERS HAVE TO STAY HIDDEN

JFL THATS WHY I MAKE SURE TO NOT EVEN WEAR UNDERWEAR SO I CAN HAVE AS MUCH OF A BULDGE AS POSSIBLE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: g0op, aesthetic beauty, Kamui and 1 other person
Keep coping I’m all for freedom

Jfl at u nighas looking at this and thinking he deserved to get beat

Don’t take my word take the litteral woman who got pissed off after that old cuck did that

If it was some micro penis subhuman she would have laughed

THE ONLY REASON PPL FORCE CLOTHES IS DO DICKLETS CAN HIDE THEMSELVES AND US DICKMOGGERS HAVE TO STAY HIDDEN

JFL THATS WHY I MAKE SURE TO NOT EVEN WEAR UNDERWEAR SO I CAN HAVE AS MUCH OF A BULDGE AS POSSIBLE
How about if your sister did the same thing and went to the mall with her titties swinging, or what if this pervert did this in front of her? Muh muh freedom jfl come on bro you know better than this.

• +1
How about if your sister did the same thing and went to the mall with her titties swinging, or what if this pervert did this in front of her? Muh muh freedom jfl come on bro you know better than this.
We are in 2024 faggot I’m not in some shithole

As long as he’s not raping my sister idc it’s not like he’s harming anyone and that woman clearly couldn’t take her eye off him and got pissed after the cuck hit him

U think other animals are walking around dressed up? Now only humans are forced to hide their gift

that BBC had a gift and he should be able to share that to the world
Image 1

• JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite
We are in 2024 faggot I’m not in some shithole

As long as he’s not raping my sister idc it’s not like he’s harming anyone and that woman clearly couldn’t take her eye off him and got pissed after the cuck hit him

U think other animals are walking around dressed up? Now only humans are forced to hide their gift
What if there were kids walking around in the mall? You thought about that cuck? Muh but animals don't wear clothes :soy::feelshah:
Animals rape baby animals, should we legalize pedophilia? It's 2024 bro you can rape children you think animals are walking around not raping eachother?

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Deleted member 6583, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
What if there were kids walking around in the mall? You thought about that cuck? Muh but animals don't wear clothes :soy::feelshah:
Animals rape baby animals, should we legalize pedophilia? It's 2024 bro you can rape children you think animals are walking around not raping eachother?
In Germany it’s totally normal to be naked

Even tho americucks are ruining the culture kids are exposed to it from the start

It’s only sexual if u make it sexual

Natural human body shouldn’t be hidden

In Germany it’s totally normal to be naked

Even tho americucks are ruining the culture kids are exposed to it from the start

It’s only sexual if u make it sexual

Natural human body shouldn’t be hidden
I hope that sfcel in your class actually goes ER and stabs your jugular vein Iacuckro.

• +1
  • JFL
I hope that sfcel in your class actually goes ER and stabs your jugular vein Iacuckro.
Ur just a jelous cuck

Looking at that guys dick Jfl if it was some 3 inched fat cumskin incel you’d be laughing ur ass off

But because bro was packin a soft 8 inches ur crying like a lil baby

There's plenty of videos of dickcels doing this my reaction was no different.

Nigga saw a 8 inch dick and decided to defend him with his life. JFL at what a cuck you are.

@Kamui @Jamaldickjavontus @JayQuads He wants to be one of you so bad please claim this kid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Deleted member 6583, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
Don't even try to reason with this BBC worshipping faggot. He probably just invited a BBC to fuck his brains out, he's no longer capable of processing any complex thought.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, 2d v2 and neverchadlite
Ur just a jelous cuck

Looking at that guys dick Jfl if it was some 3 inched fat cumskin incel you’d be laughing ur ass off

But because bro was packin a soft 8 inches ur crying like a lil baby
You are white, dumb fuck, probably spanish/irish judging by your looks.

Idk what you mean by "cumskin" but white and meds have the biggest dick sizes in the world.
Like you are literally white. U cucked up big time.

You are white, dumb fuck, probably spanish/irish judging by your looks.

Idk what you mean by "cumskin" but white and meds have the biggest dick sizes in the world.
Like you are literally white. U cucked up big time.
I’m 75% white but not considered white due to my badboy ethnic looks

I’m 75% white but not considered white due to my badboy ethnic looks
Yea and you must not ever be in clubs otherwise you would know who gets girls and who doesn't

Like you are 75 pecent white? And what is the rest, black? Dude you are a race cuck. You look like a white person, or an italian, who are also white. Your Irish Great grandfather probably looks the same as you, with slightly paler skin.

He was probably a total slayer of euro women.

Fuckin race cuck, get your shit together and defend your demoraphic.

These dravidian fucks don't need you sucking their cocks.

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and aesthetic beauty
There's plenty of videos of dickcels doing this my reaction was no different.

Nigga saw a 8 inch dick and decided to defend him with his life. JFL at what a cuck you are.

@Kamui @Jamaldickjavontus @JayQuads He wants to be one of you so bad please claim this kid.
If the brah in the video wants to revert to his high T primal ways by walking around in public butt ass naked then he should be able to

Yea and you must not ever be in clubs otherwise you would know who gets girls and who doesn't

Like you are 75 pecent white? And what is the rest, black? Dude you are a race cuck. You look like a white person, or an italian, who are also white. Your Irish Great grandfather probably looks the same as you, with slightly paler skin.

He was probably a total slayer of euro women.

Fuckin race cuck, get your shit together and defend your demoraphic.

These dravidian fucks don't need you sucking their cocks.
Ppl here say I look Indian benchod keep coping

FEB908C0 A51E 4109 93C9 C9282ADF1CF7

Don’t u faggots call me cumskin if I was 100% cumskin I’d be in .is only my black grandfather saved me

Imagine if my grandma hadn’t married a BBC 💀 I’d be on death watch rn

Ppl here say I look Indian benchod keep coping

View attachment 2646412

Don’t u faggots call me cumskin if I was 100% cumskin I’d be in .is only my black grandfather saved me

Imagine if my grandma hadn’t married a BBC 💀 I’d be on death watch rn
You don't even look black at all nutcase, You look full Durch/Spanish/Irish

Your good genes didnt come from a black dude, In fact he probably actually only made them worse
You are literally brainwashed by social media to think that black men are superior

A laughed at, cucked, brainwashed idiot who literally mogs 99 percent of men crying about BBC.

You are fucking stupid dude! Don't reply to me again

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu and Deleted member 21182
You don't even look black at all nutcase, You look full Durch/Spanish/Irish

Your good genes didnt come from a black dude, In fact he probably actually only made them worse
You are literally brainwashed by social media to think that black men are superior

A laughed at, cucked, brainwashed idiot who literally mogs 99 percent of men crying about BBC.

You are fucking stupid dude! Don't reply to me again
Irish are subhuman

My dad is German/ Polish and my mom is Italian/ BBC

Irish are subhuman

My dad is German/ Polish and my mom is Italian/ BBC
Irish knock the shit out of people in MMA and boxing

Subhuman is reserved for people who literally look like shit and have a culture of robbing walgreens

Get Tha Fuck Outta here

favicon-256x256-1.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Jfl America is finished because bro decided to ignore social norms making us slaves

Jfl what animal is forced to wear clothes besides humans

He should have the right defended under first amendment to be naked
No kid should be forced to see some rapefugees cock n balls