Over for you all cumskins

Time to slave at the plantations

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lyxguxx, Chadeep, Latvianchud185 and 1 other person
there are 57 new bbc threads every day

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and klip11
Inferiority complex posting strikes again. Congrats on dude becoming the beta provider and marrying a 52 year old widow. Someone had to help with the kids. :feelshaha:(y)

High-ranking African warlock

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Inferiority complex posting strikes again. Congrats on dude becoming the beta provider and marrying a 52 year old widow. Someone had to help with the kids. :feelshaha:(y)
He married a post-wall princess from a royal family, not some post-wall landwhale living in a trailer park so he has no more worries about finances

• +1
Honestly, I don't think it's safe to have kids at her age.
I heard it is possible nowadays with all these advances in medical technology and she can afford it easily

Even Vikings now worship BBCs

Over for you all cumskins

Time to slave at the plantations

What if he's secretly a Haitian cannibal that will use his royal connections to have @Jason Voorhees kidnapped and brought to Norway so he can cook and eat him??? I can't allow that to happen!! @Jason Voorhees will not be cooked and eaten by Haitian cannibals on my watch!! No sir!

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
.org users all love BBCs like me
Idk if you're an insecure black kid or some cuck white guy but either way bro, seek God. You're doing yourself and what you stand for a disservice. Weird retard.

Another BBC thread..

Sleep Yawn GIF

What if he's secretly a Haitian cannibal that will use his royal connections to have @Jason Voorhees kidnapped and brought to Norway so he can cook and eat him??? I can't allow that to happen!! @Jason Voorhees will not be cooked and eaten by Haitian cannibals on my watch!! No sir!
He is a shaman after all. Sketchy nigger.

• +1