BBC mulatto bvll makes Dutch lady wet as fuck by abusing her

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Kraken

This girl is legitimately wet as fuck for Overeem lol, actually insane how women like being beat, they are legit masochists.

This opened my eyes to women's psyche, they like being beat, obviously don't abuse your girl but play fight with her and grapple her, she'll like it.

@TheTakeoverHasBegun @Preston @Orc @RecessedChinCel @Kamui @PointOfNoReturn @Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22, Jason Voorhees, Bushman and 10 others
She's literally being beat and laughing bro, why? Cause she enjoys it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius, Deleted member 29581 and kebab
Race traitor final boss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21278, Bushman, vampyre and 4 others
@incelmogger whyd you ugh react my post jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, vampyre and try2beme
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, sportsmogger and incelmogger

This girl is legitimately wet as fuck for Overeem lol, actually insane how women like being beat, they are legit masochists.

This opened my eyes to women's psyche, they like being beat, obviously don't abuse your girl but play fight with her and grapple her, she'll like it.

@TheTakeoverHasBegun @Preston @Orc @RecessedChinCel @Kamui @PointOfNoReturn @Xangsane

its well known fact tiktok faggots if you cant keeep her satisfy women in bed you aint men

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Looks like a nigger to me
BBC genetics are dominant sometimes, deal with it, anyways he got his height and robustness from his Dutch genes so there's that.

Mulatto master race innit.

• JFL
The girl is the race traitor. White disgusting whore
Whooo caresssss bro, I'm sure White Chad doesn't care about saving his race, look at guys like Swedish model Alexander Lundqvist, his son is literal incel because he fucked a gook.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius, vampyre and try2beme
Whooo caresssss bro, I'm sure White Chad doesn't care about saving his race, look at guys like Swedish model Alexander Lundqvist, his son is literal incel because he fucked a gook.
I dont care about race mixing its just ugly af. A man and woman with the same pheno is peak aesthetics and self love

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, incelmogger and sportsmogger
Only some mixes innit
IMG 4350

• JFL
3 mins in and she's literally getting choked and laughing bro, do this with your women @Iasacrko @WishIwasChico

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
bbc king as always

• JFL
I dont care about race mixing its just ugly af. A man and woman with the same pheno is peak aesthetics and self love
Depends on the pheno, some black and white mixes can look good.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
3 mins in and she's literally getting choked and laughing bro, do this with your women @Iasacrko @WishIwasChico
I have always said this treat them like shit in bed

• +1
@qotav

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
IMG 6592

• +1
Mulattos are preys for purer Blacks

• JFL