BBC sentenced to 40 years for killing 18 year old white girlfriend

gsizzle

gsizzle

Platinum

“She loved to write, her mother said, and had recently said she wanted to become a teacher. Her mother remembers Danielle loving dance parties and concerts, taking care of and training animals, traveling and going on family vacations. Danielle made cards for every occasion, her mother said.

“Eighteen years of cards is all we get now,” she said. “... She was only 18, and all of this came to an end for her.””

“A court order barring McNeil from contacting Danielle was in place at the time of her death, after McNeil was charged with second-degree assault for choking Hopton at her home in December 2020.

After that incident, investigators said, McNeil harassed Danielle with more than 100 texts, broke her car windshield and shared inappropriate photos of her online.“

despite this Danielle still decided to keep dating Stephen. Stephen beat her to death on February 7th 2021.

Truly a shame a cute Becky like Danielle decided to give her life for this nigger. I hope her family finds peace and one day white women learn to stop burning the coal.

Attachments

• 63D4E4D8-79BA-49FF-B3BC-5CF73D77BC69.png
    63D4E4D8-79BA-49FF-B3BC-5CF73D77BC69.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 27110600-2C86-4A2F-AB4C-8BA12AAF6A57.png
    27110600-2C86-4A2F-AB4C-8BA12AAF6A57.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, JovenCansao, Danish_Retard and 2 others
It's crazy to me that some men literally give up their lives for a fucking becky. Like why? IK for a fact the sex isnt good SO FUCKING WHY?

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, BoredPrince, Ethniframementalcel and 7 others
It's crazy to me that some men literally give up their lives for a fucking becky. Like why? IK for a fact the sex isnt good SO FUCKING WHY?
Fort Collins Colorado is less than 2% black. He easily could’ve found another white Becky by downloading tinder. Obviously Stephen is low IQ and had no idea about JBB.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox, BoredPrince, Ethniframementalcel and 3 others
Toll paid in full?

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and gsizzle
Toll paid in full?
If she had dated a white man like all her friends probably did her parents wouldn’t have to mourn her for the rest of their lives. Toll was unfortunately paid in full. Stories like this never make national headlines so white women will not learn from Danielle’s mistake.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 22627

“She loved to write, her mother said, and had recently said she wanted to become a teacher. Her mother remembers Danielle loving dance parties and concerts, taking care of and training animals, traveling and going on family vacations. Danielle made cards for every occasion, her mother said.

“Eighteen years of cards is all we get now,” she said. “... She was only 18, and all of this came to an end for her.””

“A court order barring McNeil from contacting Danielle was in place at the time of her death, after McNeil was charged with second-degree assault for choking Hopton at her home in December 2020.

After that incident, investigators said, McNeil harassed Danielle with more than 100 texts, broke her car windshield and shared inappropriate photos of her online.“

despite this Danielle still decided to keep dating Stephen. Stephen beat her to death on February 7th 2021.

Truly a shame a cute Becky like Danielle decided to give her life for this nigger. I hope her family finds peace and one day white women learn to stop burning the coal.
It’s because white women only like the most depraved regarded evil black guys. I’m telling you guys this. When white girls look for niggas they VET HIM the more evil the more low inhb the more dark triad the bbc the more they list for him. An black who isn’t evil will find himself left on read.

This is why I say white women are mentally disturbed, no other groups will do this shit

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and gsizzle
toll paid

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
It’s because white women only like the most depraved regarded evil black guys. I’m telling you guys this. When white girls look for niggas they VET HIM the more evil the more low inhb the more dark triad the bbc the more they list for him. An black who isn’t evil will find himself left on read.

This is why I say white women are mentally disturbed, no other groups will do this shit
All women do this with all races of men

"Burn the coal, pay the toll"
Fq8VqODWwAAD7H9.jpg

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: fauxfox, ChadFucksYourOneitis, JovenCansao and 5 others

You just know she was somebody's oneitis. While some nerdy white or Asian guy was too frightened to look her in the eye because "muh creepy" or "she might put me on tik tok" this low inhib African was no doubt having rough sex with her.
Plus, if someone put a pic of her by herself on .org, users would say she is prettyboy white Chadlite+ only.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Articles like this will close the book of white foids dating dravs and dark skinned men. You all had your chance but the large population of untamed sick retards like this dude fucked it over for you.

Its over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370

I do think the NT pill is legit. If someone posted a photo of that girl by herself on a blackpill forum, most would say that you have to be at least a prettyboy white chadlite to have any chance with her.

But her IRL boyfriend was a black guy that wasn't even a Tyrone (I don't know his height and frame size, but let's assume it's average). From his appearance he has noticeable facial asymmetry, low set cheekbones, a rounded rather than forward grown lower third and a recessed hairline. But, I guarantee you that the thought of there being anything wrong with his appearance never crossed his mind. It never occurred to him that any girl of any race was out of his league because of his appearance. And I'm sure that there were white Chad's and Chadlites and even HTN that mogged him. Yet she still chose him.

And no matter what people on this forum rate her PSL, that white girl could have gotten millions of men of any age to simp hard for her. Guys would do anything for her simply her age was prime. A slim, attractive 18 year old white girl could have any man of any age of any race. So she didn't choose him for lack of options. There are guys who would pay her thousands of dollars for her non sexual company. Just to meet them at a restaurant and sit with him for an hour and he pays for everything without any sex at the end.

I think the NT pill needs to be part of the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Why would u even date him wtf
He isn't even a Tyrone or Jamal

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 20370
Another muh poor white angels thread. If this Saudi (he's not even Black jfl) that killed her was White everyone here would be saying he was a "based dark triad Chad"

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 20370
Shit happens. Don't ever rush to emotions and feel angered that another race killed one of your own. I've known white whores dating other races. Some of those skanks looked Instagram-perfect. Yet behind closed doors, nasty hateful cunts. Color means nothing. Yet you people continue, CONTINUE, CONTINUE to make a big deal about it. And because of you fucktards, the younger dipshits are confused and go with the virtual signal and end up looking like whiney spoiled dummy racists.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
can ethnics stop killing white women for one second, damn

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 6128 and BigJimsWornOutTires
can ethnics stop killing white women for one second, damn
You do not understand. Those white women are HUNTING other races. I bet you feel ashamed of being white, uh? I was trolling a forum and a 16-year-old white girl was asking the older black woman why she should feel ashamed. And they explained because she's white. So the girl said she can't handle these feelings anymore, and she was going to kill herself to end her white race life. The older women said nothing. But moments later, one spoke. "Then you would be a hero if you do." Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 6128
You do not understand. Those white women are HUNTING other races. I bet you feel ashamed of being white, uh? I was trolling a forum and a 16-year-old white girl was asking the older black woman why she should feel ashamed. And they explained because she's white. So the girl said she can't handle these feelings anymore, and she was going to kill herself to end her white race life. The older women said nothing. But moments later, one spoke. "Then you would be a hero if you do." Brutal.
You got any screenshots? Would make a great racebait

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
You got any screenshots? Would make a great racebait
Ugh, that would boil much white supremacist blood. Ah, yes, I can envision the guy reading the post. "Motherfucking gaddam niggers! Why! Why! She was only 16 fucking years old, you hateful cold-hearted son bitches!"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Articles like this will close the book of white foids dating dravs and dark skinned men. You all had your chance but the large population of untamed sick retards like this dude fucked it over for you.

Its over.
You’re wom

Its over.
Your women are the ones choosing the most depraved guys of these races though brooooooo. Decent blk and dravid guys get left on read for them not our faults female nature chooses for the most evil wicked darkest triad of males

I do think the NT pill is legit. If someone posted a photo of that girl by herself on a blackpill forum, most would say that you have to be at least a prettyboy white chadlite to have any chance with her.

But her IRL boyfriend was a black guy that wasn't even a Tyrone (I don't know his height and frame size, but let's assume it's average). From his appearance he has noticeable facial asymmetry, low set cheekbones, a rounded rather than forward grown lower third and a recessed hairline. But, I guarantee you that the thought of there being anything wrong with his appearance never crossed his mind. It never occurred to him that any girl of any race was out of his league because of his appearance. And I'm sure that there were white Chad's and Chadlites and even HTN that mogged him. Yet she still chose him.

And no matter what people on this forum rate her PSL, that white girl could have gotten millions of men of any age to simp hard for her. Guys would do anything for her simply her age was prime. A slim, attractive 18 year old white girl could have any man of any age of any race. So she didn't choose him for lack of options. There are guys who would pay her thousands of dollars for her non sexual company. Just to meet them at a restaurant and sit with him for an hour and he pays for everything without any sex at the end.

I think the NT pill needs to be part of the blackpill.
Aspie guys like me have said this a lot and I get called insiane for it

• +1
Reactions: klip11
You’re wom
Your women are the ones choosing the most depraved guys of these races though brooooooo. Decent blk and dravid guys get left on read for them not our faults female nature chooses for the most evil wicked darkest triad of males
i go to clubs man these dudes ask like every girl there.

i mean i do too. i just dont do what the article did. and most black people dont do that either. whatever, i dont care.

• +1
i go to clubs man these dudes ask like every girl there.

i mean i do too. i just dont do what the article did. and most black people dont do that either. whatever, i dont care.
Yeah, black guys are the most low inhb they will pester and ask every girl there in hope of some pussy. Gooks and Cumskins just stand around like cucks but Arabs pakis and BBCs cold appr everh foid they don’t give a damn

• +1
Why would u even date him wtf
He isn't even a Tyrone or Jamal
He probably had the rizz. And you have to be NT to have rizz. Rizz basically is coming across as charming, confident and low anxiety. He has lots of facial flaws like asymmetry, low set cheekbones, a downward growing and rounded lower third, a recessed hairline. Like I said above, I guarantee you that he never doubted his appearance in the slightest. While users on .org are measuring their jawline, he likely believes that he's good looking enough to get any blonde, blue eyed gigastacy or any gigastacy of any race. It never even occurs to him that he might be rejected because of his looks. So that gives him low anxiety when he interacts with women and women can sense that.

I do believe that women find confidence and low inhib as sexually attractive because it signals high social status. Men aren't as concerned with status in women as women are in men. So low inhib and low anxiety won't necessarily make a woman more appealing to men.

He probably had the rizz. And you have to be NT to have rizz. Rizz basically is coming across as charming, confident and low anxiety. He has lots of facial flaws like asymmetry, low set cheekbones, a downward growing and rounded lower third, a recessed hairline. Like I said above, I guarantee you that he never doubted his appearance in the slightest. While users on .org are measuring their jawline, he likely believes that he's good looking enough to get any blonde, blue eyed gigastacy or any gigastacy of any race. It never even occurs to him that he might be rejected because of his looks. So that gives him low anxiety when he interacts with women and women can sense that.

I do believe that women find confidence and low inhib as sexually attractive because it signals high social status. Men aren't as concerned with status in women as women are in men. So low inhib and low anxiety won't necessarily make a woman more appealing to men.
This is him now. Literally lost all of the minimal appeal he had. Imagine being a prime infinite SMV Becky and dying for a nigga who will look like this in a couple years JFL

Attachments

• 796E3B5F-4FF4-40FD-9259-BCA0B49E45DA.png
    796E3B5F-4FF4-40FD-9259-BCA0B49E45DA.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL

He doesn’t even look low inhib anymore but that’s probably because prison looksminned him

• +1
This is him now. Literally lost all of the minimal appeal he had. Imagine being a prime infinite SMV Becky and dying for a nigga who will look like this in a couple years JFL
Lifemogs many men because he got to nut inside prime white HTB pussy. I mean, you just know she was having sex with him. In 40 years, he'll be an oldcel, but he always has that memory of smashing that prime white girl pussy

• +1
Reactions: gsizzle
They should hang him by the neck until dead

• +1
Reactions: gsizzle and klip11
Lifemogs many men because he got to nut inside prime white HTB pussy. I mean, you just know she was having sex with him. In 40 years, he'll be an oldcel, but he always has that memory of smashing that prime white girl pussy
He’ll probably be out on parole in 20 years because of the cucked liberal justice system and by then JBB will be so prominent even 40 year old ugly blacks will have harems of prime beckies so he’ll be back to slaying. @human304 is right the US is cucked.

• +1
Looksmatched in 2023 :lul:

Yeah, black guys are the most low inhb they will pester and ask every girl there in hope of some pussy. Gooks and Cumskins just stand around like cucks but Arabs pakis and BBCs cold appr everh foid they don’t give a damn
i just dance and girls come up and dance with me unless its a sausage fest and theres no free girls there. then ill just dance and dudes keep bumping into me and i leave

• +1