BBC: Simps have a higher body count than good looking men

alien

alien

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
Even if it were true there’s no fucking way I’m simping

Even if it were true there’s no fucking way I’m simping
Fair. I have the same mentality. I refuse to simp. My ex left me just over 4 months ago (March 3rd) because I refused to buy her dinner. She went cold and aloof towards me after the date. So I didn't text her after. But she didn't reach out to me either. She has tons of thirsty simps on her DMs. I glanced at her phone a couple times. One time she had 34 unread notifications on just her meetup app. lmfao. So I've been jacking off the past 4+ months. But at least I still have my pride and dignity. Women around my age just see men as a wallet. If anything I think dating is better when you are young. Because women are more likely to date the broke handsome guy when they are in their teens and early 20s than when they are in their mid-late 20s, 30s and 40s. And it's way easier for an incel to lose weight, hit the gym and develop a skin care routine, get a haircut, wear nice clothes, brush his teeth, floss, use mouthwash, shower, wash his asshole and take finasteride and minoxidil if he needs it than to get rich. The BBC in the video might be like 25 or something. That would explain his frustrations and observations with the dating game. I'd say that around ~22, around the time a woman graduates from college, is when she starts to prioritize money game more.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Timmy and Deleted member 72072
Wtf is that shit I ain’t reading all that.