BBC SMV at an all time high

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayer, TheChosenChad, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
Its more whites losing sex appeal than blacks gaining it here in Latin America.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and SubhumanCurrycel
almost thought it was a nazi salute jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, TheChosenChad, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Tenor 5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Warlow, Shrek2OnDvD and 12 others
brutal bbc pill

Just be black bro

Reminds of that one video where a girl recorded her father being racist during a BLM protest argument and the girl posted it on social media. Her dad ended up fired. She probably didnt realize the repercussions of such an action.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6113, Feminineboi and 4 others

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6217 and SubhumanCurrycel
Reminds of that one video where a girl recorded her father being racist during a BLM protest argument and the girl posted it on social media. Her dad ended up fired. She probably didnt realize the repercussions of such an action.
stupid bitch

• +1
Reactions: Gosick and Baldingman1998
Link??

@Blackout.xl why aren't you exploiting this? I've seen many ugly and average blacks with average white, arab, and hispanic women recently in Cali. No Stacy but you can still be slaying average whores.

Still I wonder if this is a natural or artificial inflation of black SMV. If it's artificial then it won't last long.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Blackout.xl
@Blackout.xl why aren't you exploiting this? I've seen many ugly and average blacks with average white, arab, and hispanic women recently in Cali. No Stacy but you can still be slaying average whores.

Still I wonder if this is a natural or artificial inflation of black SMV. If it's artificial then it won't last long.
Haven’t been around foids since high school and that was 2019

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Kekee
white girl cringe

Haven’t been around foids since high school and that was 2019
Well then it's time to either Tinder or social maxx because it's the best time to run BBC game in the West. Even a black coworker recently got a cake given to him by some Arab chick jfl. Don't know if he'll smash but I sure as hell ain't getting any cakes.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl

not a dig on blackout cause he's my bro but being non nt as a black person is a serious failo since it's so rare among that demographic.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, softlysoftly, Kekee and 2 others
not a dig on blackout cause he's my bro but being non nt as a black person is a serious failo since it's so rare among that demographic.
Indeed tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Slayer
niggas need everything jews and the media to bump there smv up a bit jfl

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2214 and SubhumanCurrycel