• Love it
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
That’s a lot of posts and videos.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Kamui
low effort stop with the twitter page

• WTF
Reactions: Kamui
Inb4 “they’re all Beckies!” or “they’re all low class sluts” @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Blackgymmax @looksmaxxer234 @HarrierDuBois @GigaTyroneOrDeath @banks @human304 @LampPostPrime @TheTakeoverHasBegun

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Looks234
WhiteGirlBlackGuyLOVE

• Love it
Enough said
Lebron James Walking GIF by NBA

So much cope but dnrd :incel:

• JFL
Honestly could just be cherrypicking. Stats matter far more. But who is gonna make statistics of who girls fuck

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel and Kamui
Did not watch

Honestly could just be cherrypicking. Stats matter far more. But who is gonna make statistics of who girls fuck
White foids will still end up dating and marrying white men either way, same as the overwhelming majority of men and women since they all end up with their own races (except for noodle whores) I could imagine tho if you find out the statistics of who white girls fuck there’s probably been a very very small increase in black men and other ethnics cuz of Joo propaganda as well as social media trends and whoredom running rampant, but obviously it’s not like every white foid is getting blacked like the way I exaggerate it in my posts

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: robtical
White foids will still end up dating and marrying white men either way, same as the overwhelming majority of men and women since they all end up with their own races (except for noodle whores) I could imagine tho if you find out the statistics of who white girls fuck there’s probably been a very very small increase in black men and other ethnics cuz of Joo propaganda as well as social media trends and whoredom running rampant, but obviously it’s not like every white foid is getting blacked like the way I exaggerate it in my posts
I do think in future it will happen more and more though.

I do think in future it will happen more and more though.
Yeah radial loyalty in foids is just an SFcel cope and Afrocentric cope, AWALT foids only care about attraction not what race the guy is unless they specifically have some sort of race play fetish or sum shit like that

• +1
Reactions: robtical
there are two metas in the current year of 2023

1. JBW with tiktok hair

2. JBB with thug + athlete vibes

This and nothing in between

White girls born in the 90s and 2000s are likely much more open to mixing than their mothers and grandmother's were. I don't think most white girls are BBC only (meaning they exclusively date black men and no one else) but I do think most are still attracted to men of their own race but they are also attracted to black guys. A white girl born in 1995 or 2005 probably would be much more open to dating black men than her grandma born in 1945.

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
Cope, i barely see bmwf these days

• +1
Reactions: IlDux