bbc threads need to stop lmao, how do people not get tired of pushing this clown ass agenda

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

baby faced assassin
bbc doesn't exist outside of the internet, aside from chavs and old white women going to west africa

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, optimisticzoomer, Kanye West's Cousin and 4 others
take ur meds ee schizo

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and nathan
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, greywind, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
bbc doesn't exist outside of the internet, aside from chavs and old white women going to west africa
think of it this way. Does an addict get bored of meth? Nope, it's an addiction and they actively have to fight it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Hulk Hogan
You make bwc ones

Most users are ethnic and homo/bisexual so they are attracted by big dicks, not only from blacks males but mostly

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I see the most bbc threads from you bud

fighting ghosts

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
BWC is rent free in their minds daily so they turn to spamming what they believe is the opposite as a coping mechanism

I see the most bbc threads from you bud

fighting ghosts
lmao, when was the latest "bbc" thread i made aside from this one, also you are the one who always comes in my threads and says bs like this

lmao, when was the latest "bbc" thread i made aside from this one, also you are the one who always comes in my threads and says bs like this
This one right here..? :forcedsmile: its always muh BBC muh bbc but I see nobody post it but you despite being a slav and not seeing a nigger once in your life IRL

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and USERΝAME
cant u read lmaooooo

then you are legally blind, my condolences
bbc thread is bbc thread, you are still discussing dicks and populating trending with it jfl at your IQ

bbc thread is bbc thread, you are still discussing dicks and populating trending with it jfl at your IQ
im discussing dicks? yeah nigga u dumb asf

im discussing dicks? yeah nigga u dumb asf
bbc is littarly in the title bud, If I didn't want people to talk about something I wouldn't make a thread about that exact thing, I don't know what they teach you guys over there but that shit is not working

Caged
IMG 20240717 004658

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
two things about this thread are weird.

it's super weird when someone posts the most terminally online thing and claims that other people are terminally online.

2, anti-bbc threads have been a thing since these sites have started. they will never end. it's like asking the world to stop having war, its just an inevitability. users here will never stop talking about black people. literally never. even u are perpetuating it. your last few posts were about blck people.

the real question is why are blacks living rent free in your mind. i suggest consulting a therapist and finding out why.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA