Breaks my heart man, fucking horrible.
People wonder why I hate these soulless animals we call black “people”

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, User28823, Zeta and 26 others
I'm a top student in my class but I despise other blacks for thugmaxxing then playing victim

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort, PsychoH, user123456 and 3 others
Even the little kid joins them and proudly stomps the poor guy lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roquefort, PsychoH, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
I'm a top student in my class but I despise other blacks for thugmaxxing then playing victim
Sorry, I know there are truly good black folk out there, but if I’m being honest I have yet to meet one irl. They have been horrible to me all my life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roquefort, PsychoH, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
Sorry, I know there are truly good black folk out there, but if I’m being honest I have yet to meet one irl. They have been horrible to me all my life.
I almost got jumped while trying to play basketball by some black guy. Most blacks commit black on black crime. It is truly sad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, PsychoH, reddotguy and 2 others
This is why I think racism against black people is justified, I’ve seen so many videos of black people jumping other races. It’s never a 1 on 1 altercation.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, PsychoH, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
This is why I think racism against black people is justified, I’ve seen so many videos of black people jumping other races. It’s never a 1 on 1 altercation.
They are like a pack of wild hyenas they never fight alone. they don’t have any honour or sympathy, blacks don’t know when to stop a fight or when to start one, they are violent creatures that will take the opportunity to ruin your life any chance they get.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, PsychoH, fuxkdakikez and 4 others
U white boiz b wusses n sheeit

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and fuxkdakikez
U white boiz b wusses n sheeit
I’m black myself but never understood why black people jump others in numbers, I agree that whites are cucked nowadays because if they retaliate they would be labeled as racist.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, fuxkdakikez and Deleted member 56659
I don't think he died. I'm black and hope all those that jump that man go to prison. If they're locked up more potential foids for me

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, murdah and Deleted member 57122
I just wanna know what justifies this treatment seems horrible

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Monkeys … need them all sent back to live like they animals they are

• WTF
Reactions: murdah
Cracka got a taste of BNWO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, JovenCansao and murdah
Same as Abos here in Aus, I’m sure some can be great, but holy fuck, if you’re white and walk down the street in an aboriginal dominated area, you will be killed, that’s no joke - and there are zero repercussions for them.
You guys think the black problem in America is bad…
Funnily enough, the only ones who are respectable are either the stolen generation, or super talented sports ones who are sent to white private schools and they turn into brilliant people; it’s just the reinforcement that society tell them; “you are a victim, you should hate white people” that holds them back.

• +1
Same as Abos here in Aus, I’m sure some can be great, but holy fuck, if you’re white and walk down the street in an aboriginal dominated area, you will be killed, that’s no joke - and there are zero repercussions for them.
Funnily enough, the only ones who are respectable are either the stolen generation, or super talented sports ones who are sent to white private schools and they turn into brilliant people; it’s just the reinforcement that society tell them; “you are a victim, you should hate white people” that holds them back.
I’m 30% aboriginal and I been to Native American camps as a volunteer and I never been treated worse in my life, they are way more snarky dirty and brain dead than blacks sometimes, in my experience.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and murdah
He got beat up by his greatest strength

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Hardrada
Agreed, some blacks and abos can be good people, usually those who live in predominantly white places. Racism wouldn’t exist on either side without the media dividing people.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
They are clearly oppressed and doing this only because of socioeconomic factors

• +1
Agreed, some blacks and abos can be good people, usually those who live in predominantly white places. Racism wouldn’t exist on either side without the media dividing people.
100% - I think the whole NWA media pushed (jew pushed) propaganda totally and utterly destroyed the progress that MLK had made.
It’s like when they made Darth Sidious come back which just nullified Vaders sacrifice.

• +1
all of you are bunch of bigots, and low iq. Most people regardless of race are not violent criminals, if a bunch of white people attcked a black person would you say bigotry agaisnt white people is justified? THE answer is NO. Bigot stay playing stupid to justify their hate/bigotry. Most people with sense know regardless of race most people are decent folks.

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: efidescontinuado and murdah
Did u get bullied by blacks for looking like a lil sissy so u gotta suck up on some white cocj of what’s going on bud

• Hmm...
its not the media,:lul: you just stupid bigots in every race, trying to justify their hatred and harming other people.

• Hmm...
Did u get bullied by blacks for looking like a lil sissy so u gotta suck up on some white cocj of what’s going on bud
How am I sucking on white cock? Niggas are the only race who jump in groups and seek violence for no reason. Could care less for whites but black people always make us look bad by committing violent acts for no reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659
all of you are bunch of bigots, and low iq. Most people regardless of race are not violent criminals, if a bunch of white people attcked a black person would you say bigotry agaisnt white people is justified? THE answer is NO. Bigot stay playing stupid to justify their hate/bigotry. Most people with sense know regardless of race most people are decent folks.
if

its not the media,:lul: you just stupid bigots in every race, trying to justify their hatred and harming other people.
not true at all, white supremacists do that more than anyone by far lol. most black people could care less about any race unless the media tells them to

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
Funnily enough, white people are the ones who generalize people the most. Where do you think stereotypes come from? Clearly not black people

• +1
How am I sucking on white cock? Niggas are the only race who jump in groups and seek violence for no reason. Could care less for whites but black people always make us look bad by committing violent acts for no reason
White lives matter ur an urkcel bro it’s ok don’t have to lie😂

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 56659, Kamui and 1 other person
Every black even the children should be burned alive.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, pig_face, Pollorex and 2 others
they bring the hate upon themselves and then cry about it, fucking animals.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 56659, murdah and Deleted member 62821
:p

• JFL
Gonna cage when it is revealed he or any of his relatives used to attend BLM protests.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I’m black myself but never understood why black people jump others in numbers, I agree that whites are cucked nowadays because if they retaliate they would be labeled as racist.
I got jumped by non-black guys, I think they were Slavs. Definitely not a black people thing.

• +1
They need to be put back in the zoo at the very least.

I got jumped by non-black guys, I think they were Slavs. Definitely not a black people thing.
Slavs are animalistic, they dont count.

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and Gengar
is this really the muh "bbc fighting genes" i keep hearing about. They fricking jumped an old ass white guy and could barely knock him out, but muh "manliness"

niggers are the biggest pussies ive seen, and it shows

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 56659
slavic people are a bit retarded in the head , I dont see those creatures as white tbh. Anyways I hope you are fine

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Gengar
slavic people are a bit retarded in the head , I dont see those creatures as white tbh. Anyways I hope you are fine
Oh yeah it was a bit 2 years ago. Ended up with nerve damage. Couldn’t fight back because of my OCD (I have to obsessively clean any body part that is touched). Cucked myself.

• So Sad
i'm moving to Denmark when I'm older I can't stand these monkeys

Slavs dont do it as much as blacks do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and murdah