BBCpill is legit??! WTF is this twitter account?? Just how old is this girl??!

D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Curry Suicide and 11 others
brutal

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
100 bucks says she is > 150 pounds

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Corleone, Hueless and 1 other person
Genuine question, as a Black man I wonder what's your goal in posting this? To cause a race war?

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Gargamel and 11 others
Also what the fuck is up with that monotoned voice
Almost sounds forced

Inb4 I am coping

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Genuine question, as a Black man I wonder what's your goal in posting this? To cause a race war?
You should be hitting her up but instead you would rather interact with a male
Indeed son, you need to re-evaluate your T levels

She's probably gaining a following.

Black people follow her because they feel superior and think they're going to fuck her, and white people follow her because they're fucking faggots who fantasize about being cucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26, IThinkImAboutToROPE, justinzayn and 5 others
OHHHHHHHHH:soy:
HOW OLD IS SHE BRO
IS SHE BEIGN EXPLOITED BY BBC OMG I MUST SAVE THIS LITTLE CHILD FROM STICKING BBC UP HER ASS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26, Deleted member 15390, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 11 others
She's probably gaining a following.

Black people follow her because they feel superior and think they're going to fuck her, and white people follow her because they're fucking faggots who fantasize about being cucks
cuckold theory is common

• JFL
Reactions: Ricochet
She's looking for a bbc to dm her on Twitter and groom her jfl :feelskek:

Mirin retard thinking it's not obvious. This is why I don't have twitter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 16369
This feels like a trap, does it not?

Worthless LTB talks about her kinks, how is this even worth a thread?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 18694
Race war are dope tbh it miss me, forum was on fire with all the bbc posters, cagefuiel

Worthless?
Some old billionaire would pay million to bang her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
OHHHHHHHHH:soy:
HOW OLD IS SHE BRO
IS SHE BEIGN EXPLOITED BY BBC OMG I MUST SAVE THIS LITTLE CHILD FROM STICKING BBC UP HER ASS
that was just clickbait :popcorn:, im here for the show
I'm no agecuck :feelsez:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JBcollector
Also what the fuck is up with that monotoned voice
Almost sounds forced
Probably kidnapped by blacks and forced to promote their ideology of the new black world order...

• JFL
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Cidre enjoyer, Chadeep and 3 others
Worthless?
Some old billionaire would pay million to bang her

risitas-laughing-so-hard.gif

Why would they pay for this abomination when they have access to actual Stacies

risitas-laughing-so-hard.gif

They don't actually
If she wear make up and looksmaxxed gymmaxded she can land a billionaire

• JFL
Reactions: fras
That cringe as fuck ngl,
My fwb an average looking nerdy girl is into this shit. At first i only planned to pump and dump, but i noticed that she was ultra submissive and let me do whatever the fuck i want to her, either sexually or not, pissing rimjob spitting slapping beating, she is down for everything. She love to obey and being given orders, if she come home i can ask her to clean my house for me while i’m playing on my console or buy me some stuffs, last noght i spat on her face out of the blue, and she didn’t raise an eyebrow while we were chilling in the sofa. I think every man should experiment this level of power at least once in their life.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Scarcity.

This girl sold her virginity for 1.2 million euros in an auction:

How did that even happen you wonder? It's true, there are plenty of girls on her looks level that these rich dudes could be getting with less than a thousandth of what the final bidder spent. But the thing is that she was offering something very rare and difficult to obtain as an old guy even if you're a billionaire. That's why the value was skyrocketing.

If the girl in the OP is actually a JB, then she also has something that is normally inaccessible even if you're rich af. Which generates scarcity. Many billionaires that are into JBs would pay large sums of money to have her given there were no risks involved.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and JBcollector
Scarcity.

View attachment 1785812

How you ask? It's true, there are of girls on her looks level that these rich dudes could be getting with less than a thousandth of what the final bidder spent. But the thing is that she was offering something very rare and difficult to obtain as an old guy even if you're a billionaire. That's why the value was skyrocketing.

If the girl in the OP is actually a JB, then she also has something that is normally inaccessible even if you're rich af. Which generates scarcity. Many billionaires that are into JBs would pay large sums of money to have her given there were no risks involved.

And who says that supposed bid really happened?

Scarcity.

View attachment 1785812

How you ask? It's true, there are of girls on her looks level that these rich dudes could be getting with less than a thousandth of what the final bidder spent. But the thing is that she was offering something very rare and difficult to obtain as an old guy even if you're a billionaire. That's why the value was skyrocketing.

We need to abolish women rights

• +1
Reactions: Hueless and Deleted member 18694
look at all this cope
this is the average white girl in 2022
deal with it crackers

Not every nigga has a bbc

I hate it when people post ugly girls and be like "Brutal pill"
Like nobody give a fuck about this ugly bitch

Niggas here must be that subhuman to care about a ugly hoe opinion

• +1
Reactions: fras
Its obvious the Bitch larping for attention. She must upload a vid of her sucking BBC to prove herself worthy. Until then, means nothing. Jfl @ believing anything coming out of the female mouth

Last edited:
The average white dick is 5.5 inches. White men understand they are packing a peanut dick and have a great fear of girls banging BBC. Once a girl gets rammed by a BBC dick she won't forget the experience of having her pussy obliterated and cumming all over the dick while being fucked. Any white guy that has been with a girl or is considering taking a girl seriously should always find out if she's had BBC. Women understand the male ego is fragile and will just go along with whatever she thinks the guy wants. If the guy is a Nazi she will appear to be a Nazi. If the guy is a BBC and hated white guys she will appear to hate white guys. German women in the legit Nazi era were banging BBC soldiers who overtook the rhineland and deposed the third reich. I have rambled here but you get the point.

Ethnic on this thread be like "suifuel for whites"
How is not suifuel for ethnics too
All ethnics want white wymn

Last edited:
OVER, in 2022 you need to be a pretty boy to be even considered as a cuck :feelskek:

What about BAC? (big asian cock)

• +1
Reactions: traveler