bedes

Diamond

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, xegigi, murdah and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face
niggers have american goverment, media, business and education sector by the balls. these people are so afraid to of being called racists that they would let them killed, their daughters,sisters,wives get raped , but still they won't say a word in fear of being called racists.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, HeightPilledum, murdah and 4 others
He must had done something.
Ppl always film what is happening but never ask WHY
ofcourse a nigger tries to justifies the action of ferarl niggers.

as if niggers need justification to attack human beings, as if they have rational thoughts like human beings.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, BrahminBoss, murdah and 6 others
Op you're a homo for that title

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, murdah, SlavicGeneral and 1 other person
Good, probably said the hard ER. High T tbh

• WTF
Reactions: murdah
Man I really try to not be racist, but every single fucking video I’ve seen of low impulse baboons have been black people

• They’ll do an entire march for BLM and how prejudiced they are for being mistreated because of their race, then fight an Asian just because he’s Asian
  • They’ll make white people kiss their shoes, which ofc some white cucks will do
  • They’re always robbing something
  • They have 0 empathy for the fellow dude, if the guy is in a relationship they’ll still try to cuck him
  • Hardly any are scholars, or contribute towards human development in any contructive manner. Most want to be rappers/athletes/influencers
  • They will invade a country and destroy its traditionalism, which some curries do too in Poland
  • In that same country they will beg the government for financial support, for their 10 children
  • Their entire culture is loud mouthed and low impulse controlled
  • 0 morals, no self restraint other than Somalians who think not eating pork makes up for smoking weed/ drinking alcohol and sleeping with fat white women
  • They’ll join a gang and kill their own people or others, it doesn’t matter to them (spics are the same)
  • They ride off BBC halo, that doesn’t apply to all of them.. it screws most over. They think they are superior because a slightly larger percentage of black guys compared to other races are packing
But then there are a few black civilised guys that I’ve interacted with in person and online, here too, that change my mind…
I just wish more of them were like these. When black people are good, they’re really good people. Think:

• Chill black anime dude
  • Black incel
  • British, Queens English black dude
  • STEM black dude like Neil Degrasse Tyson
  • Actual Africans not American Africans tend to be better humans

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and human304
Man I really try to not be racist, but every single fucking video I’ve seen of low impulse baboons have been black people

• They’ll do an entire march for BLM and how prejudiced they are for being mistreated because of their race, then fight an Asian just because he’s Asian
  • They’ll make white people kiss their shoes, which ofc some white cucks will do
  • They have 0 empathy for the fellow dude, if the guy is in a relationship they’ll still try to cuck him
  • Hardly any are scholars, or contribute towards human development in any contructive manner. Most want to be rappers/athletes/influencers
  • They will invade a country and destroy its traditionalism, which some curries do too in Poland
  • In that same country they will beg the government for financial support, for their 10 children
  • 0 morals, no self restraint other than Somalians who think not eating pork makes up for smoking weed/ drinking alcohol and sleeping with fat white women
  • They’ll join a gang and kill their own people or others, it doesn’t matter to them (spics are the same)
  • They ride off BBC halo, that doesn’t apply to all of them.. it screws most over. They think they are superior because a slightly larger percentage of black guys compared to other races are packing
But then there are a few black civilised guys that I’ve interacted with in person and online, here too, that change my mind…
I just wish more of them were like these. When black people are good, they’re really good people. Think:

• Chill black anime dude
  • Black incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi, murdah, maxilofailo and 1 other person
ofcourse a nigger tries to justifies the action of ferarl niggers.

as if niggers need justification to attack human beings, as if they have rational thoughts like human beings.
Hey man I’m not justifying this behaviour, what they did was evil. But I’m simply saying this overreaction must had been warranted like who jsut sees a random man and beats him up and says what these lot said, it looks like the man did something to offend these guys. Though it’s clear these lot are the types to be easily offended

According to scientists blacks are the only race with people that are 100% homo sapien whislt all non Africans are some variant hybrid of NON HUMAN, so next time remeber this when you mention “humans” because it’s a misnomer to associate any non black with “humans”

• Chill black anime dude
  • Black incel
Keep basing your views on a race of people due to propoganda. I could show you videos of Cumskins doing horrible things over and over but that doesn’t mean ALL or even MOST pinkoids are evil now does it. Your a little retard the type OP makes these threads for get your IQ checked

• JFL
N I G G E R S
You realise your a curry right… nothing you say can offend anyone literally nothing :forcedsmile:. Your race is such a meme that even your racism is seen as a literal joke to point and laugh @

You realise your a curry right… nothing you say can offend anyone literally nothing :forcedsmile:. Your race is such a meme that even your racism is seen as a literal joke to point and laugh @

as if i don't mock the curries more. i got slapped , beaten and kicked out of a temple just cause i showed and told the people how weak and faggot curries are.

you think words from you gonna affect. lol.
nikkers are ferals and that curry guy is an idiot, he should be packing and taking two or three niggers out.

• +1
as if i don't mock the curries more. i got slapped , beaten and kicked out of a temple just cause i showed and told the people how weak and faggot curries are.

nikkers are ferals and that curry guy is an idiot, he should be packing and taking two or three niggers out.
I’m just being honest. Blacks take 0 offence when curries are racist. Everybody just laughs at your race nobody can take your kind seriously just being real. Your race are jokes

• +1
I’m just being honest. Blacks take 0 offence when curries are racist. Everybody just laughs at your race nobody can take your kind seriously just being real. Your race are jokes

you have this audacity because of the woke whites, who just likes to suck your dingdongs. nothing else.

and curries i don't have any hope for them, the joke part of it is real and nature is already fixing that by 2100 there will not be any curries cause they would be converted and genocided. that doesn't change the fact that nikkers are just vile animals.

• +1
Reactions: greycel

One day @Jason Voorhees will avenge his people. That is, if Haitian or Liberian cannibals don't eat him first

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and sub5c3l

nikkers are ferals and that curry guy is an idiot, he should be packing and taking two or three niggers out
I'll trade you 100 Shaniquas for 5 high caste curry girls

• Ugh..
Reactions: sub5c3l
”BBC” ganging up a on a 50 something year old Indian. This is why you should carry a guy, Black people in America are the most racist in the 20th century. Soros and CNN are pretty silent on this

• +1
Keep basing your views on a race of people due to propoganda. I could show you videos of Cumskins doing horrible things over and over but that doesn’t mean ALL or even MOST pinkoids are evil now does it. Your a little retard the type OP makes these threads for get your IQ checked
No statistics don't lie man. White people also have bad reputations, but the average person living in America, of African descent partakes in a shit ton more bullshit.
Let's see some statistics?

For 2019, 17.6% of the population was African American compared to population of whites. They however commit 39% of the crimes that White people do. That's 2.2x more than the average white person.

This is just crime, if you look at abandonement/poverty/uneducation etc. They rank amongst the highest in those too.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and murdah
Bestiality and child sex abuse

the curry heightmogged him as well but loses because high inhib

No statistics don't lie man. White people also have bad reputations, but the average person living in America, of African descent partakes in a shit ton more bullshit. Let's see some statistics? View attachment 2956201 View attachment 2956202 For 2019, 17.6% of the population was African American compared to population of whites. They however commit 39% of the crimes that White people do. That's 2.2x more than the average white person. This is just crime, if you look at abandonement/poverty/uneducation etc. They rank amongst the lowest in those too.
Only a small portion of black Americans commit these crimes. It’s quite funny because only 20% of blacks do these crimes which makes the statistics even funnier when you realise it’s a small section of BBCs committing all the crimes lol what moggers.

• +1
Shhhh only blacks can do crimes :soy::soy::soy::soy:
£*{^$ women are OUR PROPERTY, you want our females you $€\€~€\$~^{¥ pigs? I will hang every ethnic male from a lampost. since you pathetic %{#~>| males can't just stay with your own females now you get NONE we'll defend our females AND steal yours you fucking /£;£:)&&;& are evoking the ancient wrath of the vikings and barbarians when you provoke the why man

I would blow their heads off see them laugh then when their friends are on the floor

Nigga stfu
Why are you hating on my observation? High testosterone is conducive towards an optimal reproductive strategy and blacks seem to have it.

Why are you hating on my observation? High testosterone is conducive towards an optimal reproductive strategy and blacks seem to have it.
Because your a faggot they should all be on their knees getting bullets in the head accepting people who will commit senseless violence against you is the most cucked shit I’ve ever heard muh high t they’ve been slaves ever since they’ve encountered other races we should deal with them properly