"BDD doesn't exist" copers GTFIH

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
For a long time I refused to move to another (better) house, just because there are 3 mirrors installed in this one where sometimes I like how I look AND usually i get some compliment outside in those days.

Now I'm planning to steal these mirrors because I refuse to give them up, there are mirrors that make you look like a complete monster and that's scary jfl. I'm not ready to FACE that reality.

Once i get money I'd but 3 new ones and replace them so none can really tell i took them away...

It's not the first time i do stuff like this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HumidVent and Deleted member 2227
RAITEIII

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4430
bdd definitely exists. some users have it here and it’s mainly an off shoot of having bad neurotransmitters (the point where you get severely depressed if you look at urself, obsessive thoughts, not going out, etc.)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Over, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
bdd definitely exists. some users have it here and it’s mainly an off shoot of having bad neurotransmitters (the point where you get severely depressed if you look at urself, obsessive thoughts, not going out, etc.)
BDD is many things.
I remember that scene in ur avi jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I used to have it but now I mog mog mog

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
I can't tell if you're being serious

• Woah
  • +1
Then you probaly should Leave this site and get therapy you dumb fuck

• +1
  • Woah
I can't tell if you're being serious
I troll a lot but this is completely serious. I'm calculating the right moment to sneak in a drill in the bathroom and take it.

The other 2 are in my room embedded to wardrobes but that's easy.
Then you probaly should Leave this site and get therapy you dumb fuck
Gigacope. This site is in no way affecting my mind negatively, if anything it's the opposite.

Therapy is dumb and they only want to brainshaw you into accepting their stupid, delusional beliefs.

And btw although this is BDD I'm not crazy and I'd steal those mirrors 100 times if i had to. It's logic, why wouldnt I keep them if I look decent AND when I look decent there i get some compliment irl?

I'm someone mentally/emotionally unstable in many ways so this is the way to go.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Solidcoin and Deleted member 2227
bdd=slayer trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alt Number 3
I have facial dysmorphia
Astro has it too he mentioned it in a video

• +1
I have facial dysmorphia
Astro has it too he mentioned it in a video
Dn care about that fag.

It starts with face and at some point you can't even look at your body in the shower.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
is me

• +1
BDD = YOU ARE SUBHUMAN

• +1
Dn care about that fag.

It starts with face and at some point you can't even look at your body in the shower.

I honestly feel like the most disgusting person in this planet after taking off my 4 inches lifts, revealing my norwood, sub 8"inches and skinny body.
For me its only face because im tall and have good body

Its suifuel because if i didnt mouthbreathe i wouldn’t have FDD

• Love it
  • +1
bdd does exist but 95% of self proclaimed bdd sufferers are just uglies who are being honest about their appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Over
BDD is when girl IOIs you but you are too autistic to do something.

If you are 20+ KHHV IOIless it's not BDD, you are just disgustingly ugly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hebbewem and KingOfRome
It defo exists lol I've got it when it comes to my body for sure. Though friend looked bigger then me and then when we compare in the mirror I was about 2 inches taller and looked about 30 pounds heavier. I think everybody has atleast a little bdd when it comes to the face can go both ways some people just look at their face from good angles and avoid taking into acc bad features and then some people over focus on certain features they perceive to be negative.

• +1