BDD is a joke

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Do you think you have body dysmorphia disorder? Guess what, you just found out your flaws.

You wouldn't have ''BDD" if you weren't ugly. Lol at this cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: delusionalretard, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 470 and 6 others
Bdd is being aware of the truth

• +1
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 4562, National Rodgerism and 5 others
Everyone Ive seen in a bdd documentary looked goofy af.

• +1
Reactions: bendoverer, Deleted member 2846, UglyMan and 3 others
BDD is just the mental pain/suffering caused by noticing such flaws whether they are real or not. Ugly people do get diagnosed with BDD. It's certainly no joke at all.

• +1
Reactions: 000, BigBoy, TheChosenChad and 3 others
Water is wet

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Shit thread. OP is a good looking twink who could cuddle with a cute latina and eat her ass out in this same minute, but he decides to whine about his 5‘11 height all day (which no one cares about)

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Petsmart, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
Shit thread. OP is a good looking twink who could cuddle with a cute latina and eat her ass out in this same minute, but he decides to whine about his 5‘11 height all day (which no one cares about)
If I could do this I would've already done it

Everyone has at least one bad feature and this site just accelerates bdd

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
You've never seen me
Yes I have you’re a fucking Chadlite blonde. Completely ridiculous that you’re not slaying.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
BDD is just the mental pain/suffering caused by noticing such flaws whether they are real or not. Ugly people do get diagnosed with BDD. It's certainly no joke at all.
This tbh

BDD is no joke, sometimes people see flaws that really just don't exist.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
Do you think you have body dysmorphia disorder? Guess what, you just found out your flaws.

You wouldn't have ''BDD" if you weren't ugly. Lol at this cope
It certainly is a thing. There is a spectrum when ignoring comes to BDD. I’d say a very small percentage of people on this forum actually have BDD, bur for the most part it’s just people trying to fix their flaws.

I honestly don’t think StudyHacks has BDD, he just obsesses about things until they get done. It’s a byproduct of whatever Aspie or Autism disorder he has.

There’s people who look completely normal to the untrained eye, but will not leave the house because their nose is slightly too big and if their nose is too big, then their lips look funny, and then their chin is too small for their lips so then they think they look like a clown. BBD is the most extreme form of whatever the fuck we think and do on this site. They will not leave the house because they are so anxious and nervous about people “finding out what their flaw.”

Some people will rope because they are so insecure about their flaws and that one flaw that they can’t fix. It’s not “muh jaw is actually recessed and I need implants!”

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
If I could do this I would've already done it
dude how would you rate yourself? You mog me to oblivion, even if i would fix my skin and lose bloat.

dude how would you rate yourself? You mog me to oblivion, even if i would fix my skin and lose bloat.
Where did you see my pics bro? I'd say I'm around 4 psl

honestly was just thinking about this yesterday
bdd = normies with major self-esteem issues.

bdd is NOT an ugly person who strives to looksmax jfllll
i cannot fathom how you're described as mentally ill for being aware of your ugliness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
BDD = obsessing over the flaws that are most likely real.

• +1
OP has no balls

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685