BDD is a real thing

ItsOverLawg

ItsOverLawg

Master
BDD fucks up the mind of a lot of people tbh. triggering insecurities in their minds that fuck up their idea of reality and of how actually they're perceived.
For example a user by the name of @Perfectionists here botched his entire face up. He was better looking earlier before imo. High on averageness, better eyes and a slightly less developed but humanish-jaw.
Now post surgery, he looks like a box and appears to be walking around with an ipod in his mouth.
And now he's telling people to go outside and get in touch with reality by saying that average women look better than highly paid models. I mean he could be right BUT there's no evidence to that and the irony of him telling us to keep in touch with reality even though he fucked himself up is very hypocritical.
That is why I never recommend people to compare themselves with people they find outside and on social media. because it's simply not fucking real.

go outside and view how people rarely look like models

• JFL
Reactions: Perfectionists
BDD fucks up the mind of a lot of people tbh. triggering insecurities in their minds that fuck up their idea of reality and of how actually they're perceived.
For example a user by the name of @Perfectionists here botched his entire face up. He was better looking earlier before imo. High on averageness, better eyes and a slightly less developed but humanish-jaw.
Now post surgery, he looks like a box and appears to be walking around with an ipod in his mouth.
And now he's telling people to go outside and get in touch with reality by saying that average women look better than highly paid models. I mean he could be right BUT there's no evidence to that and the irony of him telling us to keep in touch with reality even though he fucked himself up is very hypocritical.
That is why I never recommend people to compare themselves with people they find outside and on social media. because it's simply not fucking real.

go outside and view how people rarely look like models
Evidence = Go outside mate

nigga named himself perfectionist and perfectly ruined his face

Tbh most guys like 99% who have bdd actually do look like shit and aren't under rating themselves

• Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOverLawg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back