BDD stopping me from going to a party

D

Deleted member 32529

humble work and mad wanderings
Got invited to a party and don't want to go because awfully aware of facial incompetencies

Went last year when I was redpilled and acne ridden and ended up going on 2 dates with a famous actress and then got ghosted so developed PTSD and since discovering blackpill hate going to social events

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Nick.Harte

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, LooksThinker and Toth's thot
Got invited to a party and don't want to go because awfully aware of facial incompetencies

Went last year when I was redpilled and acne ridden and ended up going on 2 dates with a famous actress and then got ghosted so developed PTSD and since discovering blackpill hate going to social events
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, midlatinocel, Brootal and 1 other person
but I don't reccomend becoming a loner like me, you should still value your friendsnand spend time with them.

Srs is that you

If so have you seen gains?
Oh yes ofc I seen gainz but usually thats just temporary for hookups. For long term I use other methods

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx

Once u are blackpilled and can be objective with ur face and condition, it will be hard to stay motivated for anything in the long run knowing all ur life interactions are based of things out of ur control not matter ur IQ, humor, level of language or seduction, the worst thing is that u can see in ur head all those mogged moments throught ur thoughts when interacting in a girl being sweating thinking these dudes can end up in her Tinder and it can be over at any moment not matter how good ur impression was on her

Oh yes ofc I seen gainz but usually thats just temporary for hookups. For long term I use other methods
U are gonna get fibrosis with all those micro damages occuring during an artificial excessive dilatation by void not processed by natural hormonal signals pathways on all ur soft tissues, lapeyronie or ED arent fun diseases at all

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: WeiWei
U are gonna get fibrosis with all those micro damages occuring during an artificial excessive dilatation by void not processed by natural hormonal signals pathways on all ur soft tissues, lapeyronie or ED arent fun diseases at all

So is every PE enthusiast going to get it?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
So is every PE enthusiast going to get it?
The most if it is a chronic practice without letting enough rest times but even without that there is still imperfections (age related and so on) in the scarification process that lead to scar tissues, it is the case for skin, arteries (go see arteriosclerosis process), capillaries (go see organ failure by smoking habit, capillaries are at play often) and so on of course penis and many other things

The analogy of brushing ur teeth like a retard each day, it can only lead to chronic irritation and inflammation provoking an "artifical gingivitis" leading to gum disease and recession even if the process of reparation is at play permanently, but by the fact u don't let rest time for the process of reparation to surpass the process of destruction of agression it can only lead to very high chances of deterioration

Also the analogy of sun, it is unlikely if u expose urself during 15 minutes each day at sun ray than u will cause photodamage and aging, by doing that u will even get beneficial effect of sun exposure with negligible detrimental effects, the factor reparation/destruction is at play one more time

Like for all in biolgy and in life that s the dose also related to chronic dose called frequency that makes the poison

Last edited:
Once u are blackpilled and can be objective with ur face and condition, it will be hard to stay motivated for anything in the long run knowing all ur life interactions are based of things out of ur control not matter ur IQ, humor, level of language or seduction, the worst thing is that u can see in ur head all those mogged moments throught ur thoughts when interacting in a girl being sweating thinking these dudes can end up in her Tinder and it can be over at any moment not matter how good ur impression was on her
I don't think like that im not a complete determinist/nihilist but I do have extreme self worth issues even when my life is going well

Its not out of your control when ascension (in every area of life) is in your control. I know I can sort things out I just feel like not interacting till I've sorted them out so its optimal but thats a bad mindset.

Perfect is the enemy of good

Im also likely bipolar and so shouldn't be making bold claims on a forum without the option to delete 😂

1. Capture a chadlite
2. At party, hide behind ur very own Chadlite
3. Protect the chadlite from threats

Screenshot 2023 08 20 17 15 122

Users who are viewing this thread

Back