Be a incel it's normal?

asiancel444

asiancel444

jaded mewcel
Considering the fact that girls like only Chads and Chads are no more than 20% of men, it turns out that the remaining 80% of men are unattractive for them, considering this, can we conclude that being an incel is absolutely normal?

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 1180, nausea and 2 others
Nope
Being incel means deficiency in bone growth and weak sexual dimorphism when going through puberty which is also mean bad genetics.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mr contemptuous, nausea and Deleted member 1464
Considering the fact that girls like only Chads and Chads are no more than 20% of men, it turns out that the remaining 80% of men are unattractive for them, considering this, can we conclude that being an incel is absolutely normal?
It is very normal but people Bluepill them self and they see the best in femoid nature. Even though Femoids are the meme gender because they're so predictable

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Yes, it kind of is. The majority of my male classmates were incel I believe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Title soinds like you are encouraging people to become incels lmao

be incel better than be cuckold.

• +1
Reactions: nausea, xit, SikKunt and 2 others
Nope
Being incel means deficiency in bone growth and weak sexual dimorphism when going through puberty which is also mean bad genetics.
room temp iq
having bad genetics is normal
that is the point

• +1
Reactions: Demir and norwoodreaper
room temp iq
having bad genetics is normal
that is the point

Lmao

"having bad genetics is normal"

DUDE, FUCK OFF
You say this because you never go outside.
Chads aren't mystical beings or gods, they just have normal growth, or do you think recesse and weak bones are normal? "room iq temp" lmao, stop coping and get out.

Last edited:
most men in college were involuntary celibate and they weren't even bad looking. however, most or all girls were "taken" (cringe)

• +1
Average simply isnt enough to cut it in this modern age when women have the options to date up and with genetically superior men.

• +1
@Felix97 wrong account bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Krezo, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Krezo, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
The truth is that the definition of incel refutes that being incel is "normal", attractiveness serves for greatest chance of reproduction, when someone is incel then by definition she has never been able to date, and cant date, which means that nature is doing his job of excluding bad genetics of existence, so for everyone who says it's normal, I say they were refuted.
The reason for inceldom is just because of the degeneration and miscegenation between races, have you ever seen an ugly white pure? no.
Average simply isnt enough to cut it in this modern age when women have the options to date up and with genetically superior men.

Why you agree with haircutcel?
YOU'RE DELUSIONAL ASF, THE REASON FOR LIFE IS JUST FOR REPRODUCTION, HOW CAN BE A INCEL IS NORMAL? WHAT LEVEL OF COPING YOU ARE

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nausea
Neusea you're coping.

An actual truecel = garbage tier genetics. Or you could be someone like me who is basically a normally looking guy 6’0 tall and white with a decent physique may I add who just lacks facial dimorphism and doesn’t have a chin. Although I guess I’m not really incel, I think 6 months of celibacy is the official definition and I’ve not had that since I lost my V age 18 (now 21). Although come September I will hit that 6 month mark and be officially incel for the firs time

Being an incel is completely normal. Being a KHHV is not.

i am an incel

Chad-slay/ltr stacy/becky
Normie- ltr becky but often cucked
Incel - rotting