Be as cruel to NTs as possible

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
For all my young non NTs it’s important to understand normies are evil online and irl.

Btw a good amount of Incels who are NT are pieces of shit as well so this isn’t a incel issue whatsoever fuck the NT Incels. Anyone who’s been on discord understand this.

Normies are very vicious I wish I was able to have anger problems or no empathy but nope I’m too much of a nice pushover irl fuck.

For those autists/schizos/etc who aren’t be as aggressive and mean as possible to normies. Tease them, press them & intimidate them. Make them feel as disrespected as possible.

Doxx normies online any chance u can get which I should’ve done earlier should be you doxxing. I’ve been slightly doxxed before but not by much. If you’re going to doxx be as vicious to the NT Normie as possible.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Costcosuperstore, deadstock and 9 others
You NTmog me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, deadstock and h111
I also recommended going ER for those more lower inhib

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
For all my young non NTs it’s important to understand normies are evil online and irl.

Btw a good amount of Incels who are NT are pieces of shit as well so this isn’t a incel issue whatsoever fuck the NT Incels. Anyone who’s been on discord understand this.

Normies are very vicious I wish I was able to have anger problems or no empathy but nope I’m too much of a nice pushover irl fuck.

For those autists/schizos/etc who aren’t be as aggressive and mean as possible to normies. Tease them, press them & intimidate them. Make them feel as disrespected as possible.

Doxx normies online any chance u can get which I should’ve done earlier should be you doxxing. I’ve been slightly doxxed before but not by much. If you’re going to doxx be as vicious to the NT Normie as possible.
Blacked 1

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
one time this nt fat fuck kept bothering me and tried taking my shit. i called him a fat fuck and went off at him. Nigger looked like he was about to cry . Felt good

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Costcosuperstore, deadstock and 1 other person
I single-handely destroy my life each and every day just due to my mental handicaps.
Yea you NT mog me. Im disabled
one time this nt fat fuck kept bothering me in class and tried taking my headphones. i called him a fat fuck and went off at him. Nigger looked like he was about to cry . Felt good
He deserved it.

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper

Normies are fuck as fuck they will throw you under the bus just to ''impress'' a mtb foid

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ascending2Tyrone and ElTruecel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Normies are fuck as fuck they will throw you under the bus just to ''impress'' a mtb foid
an incel would do that too if he got the chance

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Costcosuperstore, Ascending2Tyrone and 2 others
Why do you guys hate NTs? Just curious

Chill dude, I’m like, totally and functionally on the same plane as you guys

You probably got bullied really badly. Lots of normies are nice people. Probably most of them. Even guys who are Chads in terms of attractiveness or popularity. Incels and autists are far more mean and bitter than regular people.

Lots of people on forums like this are seriously maladjusted. Regular people don’t have all of these weird worldviews & mental maladies & disorders. You have to gain SOME understanding of how to be a likable person, and the dynamics of social interaction.

It’s not necessary to die alone and have no friends/romantic partners for the rest of your life. But that will surely happen if you set out to bully people and be cruel to others

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
i'm indifferent to npcs. i will only torture them if they annoy or try to mess with me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ElTruecel
You probably got bullied really badly.
No i really wasn’t actually lmfao. Bullying like it happens in those movies doesn’t happen irl.

Disrespect does happen or jestermaxxing but most of it is subtle bullying is different

You probably got bullied really badly. Lots of normies are nice people. Probably most of them. Even guys who are Chads in terms of attractiveness or popularity. Incels and autists are far more mean and bitter than regular people.

Lots of people on forums like this are seriously maladjusted. Regular people don’t have all of these weird worldviews & mental maladies & disorders. You have to gain SOME understanding of how to be a likable person, and the dynamics of social interaction.

It’s not necessary to die alone and have no friends/romantic partners for the rest of your life. But that will surely happen if you set out to bully people and be cruel to others
dude normies are sociopaths

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar