• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
20200124 234636

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Mirin frame

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Fuck david laid hes a sellout faggot. He probably posted his own sextabe on purpose to disprove haters due to his own insecurity. Jeff seid, Jon skywalker, and Zyzz will forever mog that cuckfaced cunt.

nigga you are the cutest ngl 😳 😳 :sneaky: :sneaky: 🥰 All thewhite girls are gonna want your massive mixed-race dark cock :love::p😘 they are gonna see your dom frame and they are gonna wet themselves looking at you 😳😳:sneaky:

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: MandibularCel and Deleted member 3789
nigga you are the cutest ngl 😳 😳 :sneaky: :sneaky: 🥰 All thewhite girls are gonna want your massive mixed-race dark cock :love::p😘 they are gonna see your dom frame and they are gonna wet themselves looking at you 😳😳:sneaky:
😍🤤 Indeed bro and we will wander the streets of Melbourne making all the babes wet and them staring bro 😏😊

• Hmm...
Reactions: MandibularCel
😍🤤 Indeed bro and we will wander the streets of Melbourne making all the babes wet and them staring bro 😏😊

bro, all of the white girls here are gonna drop their gay feminine boyfriends when they see you, they gonna cream themselves when you tower over them and make them feel submissive for the first time in their lives, their estrogenic boyfriends could never. 😚 🥰

bro, all of the white girls here are gonna drop their gay feminine boyfriends when they see you, they gonna cream themselves when you tower over them and make them feel submissive for the first time in their lives, their estrogenic boyfriends could never. 😚 🥰
Bro I am indeed very excited 😍😚 we will slay nightclubs just like Badr Hari

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
seeing you everytime I wonder are you trolling or you for real talk like that

I can see ur shit bideltoid width unless you roid you’ll never be as hench as me
What do you mean shit width? I already have a 22 inch bideltoid not doing nothing and a great shoulder hit ration

Jfl David Laid Is the prime example.
No matter your body.
You can always have chad body.
Be it with roids or whatever

Jfl David Laid Is the prime example.
No matter your body.
You can always have chad body.
Be it with roids or whatever
I've already started my hgh cycle
20200125 110951

Autism.

• +1