Be careful with furosemide.

Iron
This morning, I took 100mg of furosemide on an empty stomach, then went to a family meeting. Since my cousin (I’m adopted) is really attractive, I wanted to impress. I took it around 1pm, and everything seemed fine until 2am. After that, I started feeling strange and began asking ChatGPT questions like, "how likely is it for a 16-year-old boy who took furosemide to die," and similar thoughts. I wasn’t exaggerating, because shortly after, on my way home, I felt awful. My breathing got heavy, I couldn’t stand, and 10 minutes later, I started vomiting bile and saliva (this happened on the stairs of my apartment building), while screaming because I felt like I was about to pass out. On top of that, I couldn’t feel my hands anymore, and every time I threw up, my ribs hurt. Be careful—this stuff can be wild.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, itzyaboyJJ, Yuki and 2 others
I practically passed out after that and only just woke up now, with a headache and sore bones

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
Did u look good tho ?

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and iwannabebreathtakin
  • +1
Reactions: stranger1616 and irkkedmulatto
Genuinely retarded as fuck and why u wanna bang your cousin u fucking weirdo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, psychomandible, irkkedmulatto and 3 others
Takes more than the recommended dose for people who use it for actual medical reasons

"be careful with furosemide bhais"

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible and itzyaboyJJ
Genuinely retarded as fuck and why u wanna bang your cousin u fucking weirdo
I DO not want to sleep with her. Idk if i want to sleep with any girl. My mood changes a lot when I feel like I look good, and I wanted to impress because I’m a narcissist who’s always liked attention since birth

• +1
Reactions: stranger1616
Jfl nigga almost overdosed on fucking furosemide

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible