BE FUCKING AWARE, foids are swiping right on you just to gain influence on instagram!!

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Iron
I'm seeing this more and more on tinder, sometimes there is some foids far above my league that we match, I start talking, she say one or two words, and end up saying she don't enter in this app too much and she respond faster in instagram.

They all have more than 4000 followers there, what they are doin'g is trying to raise their numbers of followers. So they match with any desperate fucker and make him follow her on instagram, you all know how there are foids out there who are only living with this type of shit and now they are using desperate ugly men on tinder to gain more influence.

THIS IS FUCKING SERIOUS I'M NOT JOKING, IF YOU SEE A FOID SAYING IN THEIR DESCRIPTION "I ANSWER FASTER ON INSTAGRAM" SHE IS JUST TRYING TO GAIN MORE FOLLOWERS DON'T FALL FOR THIS SHIT!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, RichardSpencel, lowiqcel and 5 others
I'm seeing this more and more on tinder, sometimes there is some foids far above my league that we match, I start talking, she say one or two words, and end up saying she don't enter in this app too much and she respond faster in instagram.

They all have more than 4000 followers there, what they are doin'g is trying to raise their numbers of followers. So they match with any desperate fucker and make him follow her on instagram, you all know how there are foids out there who are only living with this type of shit and now they are using desperate ugly men on tinder to gain more influence.

THIS IS FUCKING SERIOUS I'M NOT JOKING, IF YOU SEE A FOID SAYING IN THEIR DESCRIPTION "I ANSWER FASTER ON INSTAGRAM" SHE IS JUST TRYING TO GAIN MORE FOLLOWERS DON'T FALL FOR THIS SHIT!!!!!
water is wet

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Norwooder, IndianJock and 2 others
Old news

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Slayer
when i was on tinder if some cunt asked me to follow her on ig i'd just ghost the whore jfl

Fuck, I tought this was something happening now :feelsbadman:, last time I was on tinder this didn't happen, maybe it's because I live in BRazil and this is starting to happen recently here.

Fuck, I tought this was something happening now :feelsbadman:, last time I was on tinder this didn't happen, maybe it's because I live in BRazil and this is starting to happen recently here.
Yeah in the US they've been doing this shit for years

I would just tell the bitch to suck my dick before I follow her

everyone already knew this

most whores on tinder either do that or just look for an ego boost unless you're top tier in genetics

Society, man.

Society, man.
1081.jpg

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and RichardSpencel