BE GRATEFUL FOR ME

slimeszn3

slimeszn3

Bronze
After my 3rd day on this site I’ve developed a saviour complex as I’ve come to the conclusion you niggas are lucky to have me here. Even the “chads” here have faggot mindsets. I’ll keep making polarizing threads so I can give real advice and help one of u cuckolds learn how to get some pussy. I’ve saved incels irl and helped them ascend before. I’m just doing God’s work cause deep down I still identify with y’all.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel, HighTierSubhuman, piec and 5 others
After my 3rd day on this site I’ve developed a saviour complex as I’ve come to the conclusion you niggas are lucky to have me here. Even the “chads” here have faggot mindsets. I’ll keep making polarizing threads so I can give real advice and help one of u cuckolds learn how to get some pussy. I’ve saved incels irl and helped them ascend before. I’m just doing God’s work cause deep down I still identify with y’all.
its niggas third day and has 190 posts. with how active you are you must be fucking bitches while typing threads on here at the same time since u get so much pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, slimeszn3, ryuken and 2 others
somewhere on an island i pour up a drink for all my niggas that ain’t see this day

i hope they got headphones up in heaven

• +1
Reactions: slimeszn3 and ryuken
i'm the jesus of the blackpill type shit

• Love it
Reactions: slimeszn3
its niggas third day and has 190 posts. with how active you are you must be fucking bitches while typing threads on here at the same time since u get so much pussy.
This place is so fucking addictive jfl. I’m no giga slayer by any means I’ll never larp here. But I started off the summer w a crazy slay streak then work picked up. Don’t blink when I get back to college in September. You’ll get to see first hand that I’m rly bout that life, nigga.

who the fuck are u lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea and serialcoper