i love poo poo stinky poo

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Baldingman1998
6941.jpg

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Gaia262, SOS-Sonic and 6 others

plain not plane what a low iq nigger imagine believing the nonsense this clown spouts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, never_lucky, SOS-Sonic and 17 others
And this was posted by a fucking woman jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, never_lucky, Deleted member 761 and 3 others
I feel intense rage at reading those comments

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, SOS-Sonic, Banepilled and 4 others
Even if you shoved the blackpill 20 inches deep into their anus, it would still come out and they remain bluepilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, terrorblade, Gaia262 and 5 others
its a lesbian foid btw

charlton heston laughing GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 14848, LooksmaxxHopeful and 2 others
Good find you can't make this shit up :lul:

Like it says in the book, we are blessed and cursed

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Gaia262, Whaddup and 1 other person
This is what psychiatrists/psychologists/therapists will usually say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, terrorblade and Whaddup
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Gaia262, Deleted member 761 and 1 other person
Indeed, its like a double edged sword buddy boyo.
It's regretful since I had a skull deformity due to an accident when I was younger falling off the roof. I was blackpilled when I was 6 I would always be comparing my underdeveloped orbitals/skull to other kids my eyes were always bulging. However my bluepilled parents and doctors made me bluepilled. Also the constant stress of being deformed. I took my primary care doctor's words to heart saying "You're not deformed buddy, you're normal" Which was bullshit since when I was 17/18 my face started to masculinize and my bigonial and zygos were getting abnormally wide. My temporals were getting huge to the point that I can't wear any hats due to a super wide skull.That's where I became fully blackpilled and found the forum for knowledge on how to fix my deformity. The abnormal bone development exchanged forward growth for a wider skull. I need skull reshaping surgery and probably get skull implants. Bimax will probably be covered by insuanrce, and will have to get genioplasty if needed. My face/skull is very asymmetrical changed really drastically due to my high prenatal t skull due to my father.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nidus, terrorblade, Larpongstopper and 1 other person
It's regretful since I had a skull deformity due to an accident when I was younger falling off the roof. I was blackpilled when I was 6 I would always be comparing my underdeveloped orbitals/skull to other kids my eyes were always bulging. However my bluepilled parents and doctors made me bluepilled. Also the constant stress of being deformed. I took my primary care doctor's words to heart saying "You're not deformed buddy, you're normal" Which was bullshit since when I was 17/18 my face started to masculinize and my bigonial and zygos were getting abnormally wide. My temporals were getting huge to the point that I can't wear any hats due to a super wide skull.That's where I became fully blackpilled and found the forum for knowledge on how to fix my deformity. The abnormal bone development exchanged forward growth for a wider skull. I need skull reshaping surgery and probably get skull implants. Bimax will probably be covered by insuanrce, and will have to get genioplasty if needed. My face/skull is very asymmetrical changed really drastically due to my high prenatal t skull due to my father.

GL, I wish you the best boyo.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
I got a similar thing from chewing too much gum and other assorted things I used to have a long horse face and now it’s a bit wide. It may be puberty though

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Tbh i think a lot of normies are somewhat blackpilled, they just like to virtue signal

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back