Be greatful for your life

D

Deleted member 37089

Zephir
Just imagine one day you just casually log out from the site, and you never log back beacuse you die. Be greatful for everyday when you wake up, and you be able to post here

One day everyone will log out, for forever, and never comeback. You can't know what will be your last day on this forum. Enjoy all of your time that you have got, to be here. Cheers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117, Deleted member 33275, Yuno_howitez and 1 other person
Oh great graycel sage , thank you for blessing my day with your wisdom

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 37089
posting on this site isn’t a privilege I’d want to have. Chances are your life is shit if you’re here. Not a good thing.

posting on this site isn’t a privilege I’d want to have. Chances are your life is shit if you’re here. Not a good thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 37089
honestly my looks and frame aren't in the best place and not even my health but im 6'2 with a pretty big dick and I'm still complaining everyday while theres niggas out there with no dick at all or arms and shit.

I miss my girlfriend who left me recently a lot, but honestly I am excited for my future relationships I have learned a lot and I just wanna feel love again to be honest. And my family is awesome even tho we not rich full of love.

Anyways man right now I got multiple health problems + I'm healing from rhinoplasty and don't even got friends rn but I don't even hate life or wanna rope anymore. Things always get better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
honestly my looks and frame aren't in the best place and not even my health but im 6'2 with a pretty big dick and I'm still complaining everyday while theres niggas out there with no dick at all or arms and shit.

I miss my girlfriend who left me recently a lot, but honestly I am excited for my future relationships I have learned a lot and I just wanna feel love again to be honest. And my family is awesome even tho we not rich full of love.

Anyways man right now I got multiple health problems + I'm healing from rhinoplasty and don't even got friends rn but I don't even hate life or wanna rope anymore. Things always get better.
am glad it got better for u

thank you for this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 37089
@niggers @niggerlover @niggercel @Niggers6 @niggerslayer @niggerslayer_

• +1
Reactions: niggerslayer, Deleted member 16275, niggers and 2 others

same tbh, just without big dick and 6“2