be happy ur not sub 5

M

MagicalWaves

Bronze
if you are a mtn and capped there dont feel bad about it be glad you arent a disgusting sub 5 with no hope whatsoever as long as you are NT and rich or have something to comphensate you being mtn you are gonna be good in life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Nick.Harte, imthesupremecel and 2 others
Cope sub0

• JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad
I'd rather be Sub5 than average looking

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
if you are a mtn and capped there dont feel bad about it be glad you arent a disgusting sub 5 with no hope whatsoever as long as you are NT and rich or have something to comphensate you being mtn you are gonna be good in life
Over height is everything I'd rather be 6'7 subhuman than 5'9 MTN as I am now

aint no way bro😭
Yes bro. Atleast I ge reactions from girls. I spark an emotion of disgust. Average is literally invisible and neutral emotion. Boring as hell

But I'm not NT

1728081553020q