Anti natural 🥶🥶💀☠️😈
If I am using an aromatase inhibitor are there any bad case

• WTF
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
are you asking for height reasons

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
about everything my ecept e2, e2 stable at 7-11
well being high body fat in general is bad, however obese people are generally very slightly taller on average but thats because they eat so many calories, not because of the fat itself. and you can eat enough calories without being fat.

also an aromatase inhibitor would have nothing to do with being fat. adipose tissue actually produces estrogen, so using an aromatase inhibitor is gonna have 0 effect on the estrogen produced by your fat cells

• +1
well being high body fat in general is bad, however obese people are generally very slightly taller on average but thats because they eat so many calories, not because of the fat itself. and you can eat enough calories without being fat.

also an aromatase inhibitor would have nothing to do with being fat. adipose tissue actually produces estrogen, so using an aromatase inhibitor is gonna have 0 effect on the estrogen produced by your fat cells
bro you are wrong aromatase inhibitors more effective on fat people

• WTF
bro you are wrong aromatase inhibitors more effective on fat people
do you actually know what an aromatase inhibitor does? ill give you a hint its literally in the name

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and N1666
do you actually know what an aromatase inhibitor does? ill give you a hint its literally in the name
They bind to the aromatase enzyme, yes

Aromasin 12.5 mg protects me by 60%, but in studies, this rate was only 40% at twice the dose. I think it is more effective when I am obese.

• WTF
They bind to the aromatase enzyme, yes

Aromasin 12.5 mg protects me by 60%, but in studies, this rate was only 40% at twice the dose. I think it is more effective when I am obese.
yes they inhibit aromatase :feelsuhh:

so tell me, if adipose tissue produces estrogen, how would an aromatase inhibitor affect the estrogen produced by adipose tissue

• +1
yes they inhibit aromatase :feelsuhh:

so tell me, if adipose tissue produces estrogen, how would an aromatase inhibitor affect the estrogen produced by adipose tissue
It prevents the conversion of weak androgens into estrogen by binding to aromatase enzymes in fat cell

• WTF
It prevents the conversion of weak androgens into estrogen by binding to aromatase enzymes in fat cell
see this is the part that you dont understand

adipose tissue directly produces estrogen. there is no aromatase involved. so an aromatase inhibitor will not affect this estrogen.

aromatase is mostly produced in the testicles, it has little correlation to body fat. so if youre high estrogen because of being fat, its because you are producing more estrogen, not because of conversion of testosterone to estrogen by aromatase.

so as i said before, if you are high E because of being fat, an aromatase inhibitor will not be more effective because you are fat. it only affects the estrogen that has been converted from testosterone by aromatase mostly in the testicles.

• +1
see this is the part that you dont understand

adipose tissue directly produces estrogen. there is no aromatase involved. so an aromatase inhibitor will not affect this estrogen.

aromatase is mostly produced in the testicles, it has little correlation to body fat. so if youre high estrogen because of being fat, its because you are producing more estrogen, not because of conversion of testosterone to estrogen by aromatase.

so as i said before, if you are high E because of being fat, an aromatase inhibitor will not be more effective because you are fat. it only affects the estrogen that has been converted from testosterone by aromatase mostly in the testicles.

2 google search

fat people have increased bone age due to high e2

• WTF
  • +1
1. thats one of 5 areas
View attachment 3040012
2. you are literally proving my point, estrogen is synthesised in fat cells. synthesised not aromatised from testosterone. an aromatase inhibitor will not affect estrogen that has been directly synthesised by the fat cell
ok now time to rep posts

• Love it
1. thats one of 5 areas
View attachment 3040012
2. you are literally proving my point, estrogen is synthesised in fat cells. synthesised not aromatised from testosterone. an aromatase inhibitor will not affect estrogen that has been directly synthesised by the fat cell
i said all my posts on thread incel :rage:

• WTF
k then time to solition myself

Solution