be honest and brutal (need advice and criticism)

L

letmeascend

Iron
6,3 , junior in HS , workout occassionally
2nd photo is most recent

Attachments

• IMG_2433.png
    IMG_2433.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2434.png
    IMG_2434.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2435.jpeg
    IMG_2435.jpeg
    535.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2430.png
    IMG_2430.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2431.png
    IMG_2431.png
    7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2432.png
    IMG_2432.png
    6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2436.png
    IMG_2436.png
    8.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nietzsche and The Homelander
Debloat and lower bf%

• +1
Reactions: Acion, boss8055 and letmeascend
man i think if you get leaner you could model
you are 6'3 and have all the characteristics of a 2024 model

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: @Tyov, boss8055, Johnny_Sins and 5 others
you are 6'3 and have all the characteristics of a 2024 modely
you are 6'3 and have all the characteristics of a 2024 model
for real? u gotta be overhyping cuz theres no way.. also how do i get leaner when im tryingg to bulk for muscle?

2nd photo is most recent
you're currently mid LTN. you could probably softmaxx to high LTN but other than that it may be over if you don't hard maxx. would recommend a bimax when you're old enough. that will probably be able to ascend you to at least MTN.

• +1
Reactions: letmeascend
what does half of this even mean bro😭 what is hardmaxxing and a bimax

i mean you have a different face that leaner could be interesting to modeling agencies, if you see their models they have super weird faces

Don't listen to them hating bro. You'll be alright just softmaxx and focus on life you're still in high school just enjoy your prime. DM me if you have any questions about the gym

• +1
Wow, you look like just this African kid:

• JFL
Reactions: @Tyov
Don't listen to them hating bro. You'll be alright just softmaxx and focus on life you're still in high school just enjoy your prime. DM me if you have any questions about the gym
thank you🙏

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
i mean you have a different face that leaner could be interesting to modeling agencies, if you see their models they have super weird faces
"super weird face" 🫠

What is ur bodyfat? Either you are recessed or just fat

holy bloatcel

2nd photo is most recent
Get leaner + debloat. U got a recessed chin and ur nose looks smoshed. Nasal tip surgery for nose and sliding genioplasty for chin. Top priority is to lean down and debloat first

Get leaner + debloat. U got a recessed chin and ur nose looks smoshed. Nasal tip surgery for nose and sliding genioplasty for chin. Top priority is to lean down and debloat first
both of those surgeries are over 5k

Chad in niger

• +1
Honestly jus quit this forum n focus on normal softmaxxing (gym, skincare n stuff). U are not repulsive looking just prolly a cutecel. Puberty might help ascension. If u stay in this forum u will just be autistic and it will be over

my gpa is a 4.1 so im not sure how that makes me a retard lol its not my fault u got fucked in the height category

Honestly jus quit this forum n focus on normal softmaxxing (gym, skincare n stuff). U are not repulsive looking just prolly a cutecel. Puberty might help ascension. If u stay in this forum u will just be autistic and it will be over
yeh no doubt this forum is genuinely full of insecure incels who wont even give proper advice besides "its over"

ill stick to the gym

twin! lets see a face reveal
Ok

Ok
0 room to talk insecure fuck😭🫵

Atleast I’m not a over confident fat bloated fuck 😭😭
if I was overconfident in myself I wouldnt even bother to hear the opinion of incels like you😂🫵
u take photos like ur face repulses you .. lets not forget ur calling me fat when you dont even workout at all and ur telling me im bloated 😂😂 keep munching on my dick burrito boy

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock
if I was overconfident in myself I wouldnt even bother to hear the opinion of incels like you😂🫵
u take photos like ur face repulses you .. lets not forget ur calling me fat when you dont even workout at all and ur telling me im bloated 😂😂 keep munching on my dick burrito boy
Do not get racist with me dawg your easy Pickens no pun intended, I actually thought you looked semi average but your litterally a bitch, ur omd cus I called u a blob fish?? U needa chill n get off this site bro

"semi average" means ALOT coming from you
and i am chill this is how i normally speak to people who dickeat for no reason i came here for criticism not straight up disrespect
if u cant handle that then i guess this forum isnt for you either

"semi average" means ALOT coming from you
and i am chill this is how i normally speak to people who dickeat for no reason i came here for criticism not straight up disrespect
if u cant handle that then i guess this forum isnt for you either
There’s no difference between people calling u bloated and my calling u a blob fish ngl, it’s not disrespect I’m just pointing out something that is obviously noticeable

id say mtn. i dont see a lot of potential for you to ascend since your face just doesnt have the proper ratios to do so. You're capped at mtn, not ugly tho.

Grow dreads, smoke weed and thugmaxx

• +1
There’s no difference between people calling u bloated and my calling u a blob fish ngl, it’s not disrespect I’m just pointing out something that is obviously noticeable
ur old enough to know how to word things better and not be immature🤦🏽‍♂️if this is how you act then you wont ever get a girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Acion
id say mtn. i dont see a lot of potential for you to ascend since your face just doesnt have the proper ratios to do so. You're capped at mtn, not ugly tho.
im not capped ive seen worse people ascend , i think youll need to reevaluate once i lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Acion
ur old enough to know how to word things better and not be immature🤦🏽‍♂️if this is how you act then you wont ever get a girlfriend
You should be able to look past common immaturity when ur on a site filled with retards who don’t care about ur feelings aka me, post again when ur done with ur bulk people will give more valid advice than just debloating and losing bf

its not about my "feelings" its just about basic respect dude.. but is it really that hard to say "ur bloated" instead of "omg blobfish" ? like just because everyoneone on here is an incel doesnt mean you have to be one aswell.. be your own person

its not about my "feelings" its just about basic respect dude.. but is it really that hard to say "ur bloated" instead of "omg blobfish" ? like just because everyoneone on here is an incel doesnt mean you have to be one aswell.. be your own person
Bro honestly just get the useful information on this site and leave. If you stay on this site you are just going to be more miserable. Just go live a normie life dude if you do some softmaxx u can be MTN. Maybe even hardmaxx to low HTN. Go n live life as normie and avoid going down the bp rabbit hole

• +1
Reactions: letmeascend and Schizotypalcel