Be honest, do you bonesmash?

Do you bonesmash

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Arditi

Arditi

Platinum
Majority of forum makes memes about it, i want to know how many of you actually are doing it.

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and optimisticzoomer
I do some light mandible "smashing" with the intention of strengthening my bones, not to change my outward appearance in a superficial way.

I do some light mandible "smashing" with the intention of strengthening my bones, not to change my outward appearance in a superficial way.
dont think light smashing works tbf. In bone remodeling theory you need to hit the bones hard to cause microfractures inside for them to regenerate and growth thicker. barely smashing might just be waste of time really.

dont think light smashing works tbf. In bone remodeling theory you need to hit the bones hard to cause microfractures inside for them to regenerate and growth thicker. barely smashing might just be waste of time really.
Hitting them "hard". The definition of "hard" depends on how weak the bone is. Most regular peoples knuckles feel sore after punching a heavy bag lightly a few times however to a boxer or martial artist thats able to punch through wood, 10 light punches on a heavy bag is nothing because their bones have developed stronger from training.

bone smashing is a cope for skullcels

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe
I do cheekbones, not with the intent of growing bone but it inflame and swells the area and makes it pop a little bit. I focus on the infraorbital part since i lack forward projection of my cheekbones and have slight midface deficiency. I only ever do this when ever i am going to some event or want to take good pictures of myself, its not a daily thing.

• JFL
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe
Clamping should produce the same results, it's literally what makes LSJL so effective. I recommend we rename it bone clamping because bone smashing just sounds silly.

Clamping should produce the same results, it's literally what makes LSJL so effective. I recommend we rename it bone clamping because bone smashing just sounds silly.
What’s that

holding a force against the bone instead of striking the bone
I’m inclined to hear more about it because it sounds counterintuitive

I’m inclined to hear more about it because it sounds counterintuitive
force is force, you are putting stress on the bone whether you're striking or clamping down. The only difference is you aren't causing brain damage when you're clamping the bone. Take your thumb and just press it as hard against the bone as possible

force is force, you are putting stress on the bone whether you're striking or clamping down. The only difference is you aren't causing brain damage when you're clamping the bone. Take your thumb and just press it as hard against the bone as possible
Wouldn’t that just push the bone inwards, how would this make my zygos look outwards?

Wouldn’t that just push the bone inwards, how would this make my zygos look outwards?
it's not enough force to cause movement of the bone, that is very difficult as evidenced by mewing results near/after puberty. Wolff's law is all about adding new bone growth by causing hyperplasia. Bone cells recycle very frequently so it will be adding new growth where the stress is. It shouldn't change the structure of the rest of the zygos.

is there a thread on this? As well as an LSJL thread?

it's not enough force to cause movement of the bone, that is very difficult as evidenced by mewing results near/after puberty. Wolff's law is all about adding new bone growth by causing hyperplasia. Bone cells recycle very frequently so it will be adding new growth where the stress is. It shouldn't change the structure of the rest of the zygos.
With this logic wouldn’t bonemsashing work as well?

Idk these DIY bone augmentation stuff has me skeptical

is there a thread on this? As well as an LSJL thread?
No but I connected them in my head when my anatomy teacher was talking about appositional growth. Bone growth on the ephysesis stops after puberty, but bone width can continue at any age. Now if you just add bone width on the end of the bone then it's basically the same as normal bone growth. And from what I've seen of LSJL that's exactly what's happening.

• Woah
Reactions: klimo
With this logic wouldn’t bonemsashing work as well?

Idk these DIY bone augmentation stuff has me skeptical
Bonesmashing does work but you don't want your brain jiggling around

• +1
Reactions: MorbidCel
Bonesmashing does work but you don't want your brain jiggling around
How does bonesmashing work, wouldn’t you need to overdose on calcium + k2 to the point of hypercalcemia in order for the slightest amount of bone growtth

No but I connected them in my head when my anatomy teacher was talking about appositional growth. Bone growth on the ephysesis stops after puberty, but bone width can continue at any age. Now if you just add bone width on the end of the bone then it's basically the same as normal bone growth. And from what I've seen of LSJL that's exactly what's happening.
I definitely need to look more into this, thanks bro.

holding a force against the bone instead of striking the bone
If clamping was true our heel bone wouldn't stop growing from the constant pressure of 150+ pounds body above it standing and walking every day

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
If clamping was true our heel bone wouldn't stop growing from the constant pressure of 150+ pounds body above it standing and walking every day
That's probably why people get heel spurs, but I imagine we have somehow genetically selected out of heel appositional growth.

• +1
Reactions: manletcel
same here but i do chin too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55345
Take a wild guess

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000
Yes it’s the best source of calcium better than milk, also Iv heard supplementing k2 is good for bone strengthening
yeah i take k2 twice a week but might up it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55345
bone smashing is a cope for skullcels
😂 bro I swear they get results is what the Retard’s say they just destroy collagen and get scar tissue 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler