A

Abhi

Iron
IMG 20240528 170856 387

wtf is that hairstyle i thought you were zoe kravitz

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
Currently in india for study. But im from bangla desh
you should be fine if you continue to live in south asia you have good bones for your area id suggest leaving the forum and living a decent life where you preside in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72802
try to style your hair in a different way as you let it grow, ur features are kinda decent, just switch the hairstyle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and Abhi
Not bad for an Indian.
But his Lego ahh haircut ain't it

• +1
Reactions: Abhi
Very weak frame. Like a childโ€™s

Suggest hairstyle pls
Just messy longer or the same length you have now. Slick it back or to the side without covering too much of the forehead

Hair rn looks too much like this

Good luck bro you got this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Abhi
you should be fine if you continue to live in south asia you have good bones for your area id suggest leaving the forum and living a decent life where you preside in
I just founded this website from instagram. Is something wrong?i think they will help me to look better. I never get any relationship with a girl hardly any girl talks to me

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Fr0st
privilege an athtletic lifetstyle try to focus your study on a high paying job,

face is good haircut is meh

• So Sad
Yes Saar very bloody over

gaycel

• So Sad
Face is fine, itโ€™s just the hair broski

Ofc im studying all time
GOOD i need u to do push up bikes and running, its ok if u skinny you'll get buff when u rich, good cardio is important

Can you please help to improve anything pls
your face is good, you look like a villain or bad boy, but haircut is like justin bieber or nice guys.
go into your full villain arc need an haircut with clear forehead, u need to assume those big eyes

GOOD i need u to do push up bikes and running, its ok if u skinny you'll get buff when u rich, good cardio i

GOOD i need u to do push up bikes and running, its ok if u skinny you'll get buff when u rich, good cardio is important
im very skinny. But i eat a lot like a lot acuallty but cant gain weight. My relatives always bully me for being under weight but im tall they kept saying me i look like a pine tree. Any tips plz to build muscle

your face is good, you look like a villain or bad boy, but haircut is like justin bieber or nice guys.
go into your full villain arc need an haircut with clear forehead, u need to assume those big eyes
Big eyes ? Villain๐Ÿ˜ข. This might be the reason why girls dont msg me

im very skinny. But i eat a lot like a lot acuallty but cant gain weight. My relatives always bully me for being under weight but im tall they kept saying me i look like a pine tree. Any tips plz to build muscle
skinny is good stay athtletical, but u want to gain muscle u have to push heavy weight but it may make you more skinny like anatole.
but its ok when u reach 30 that power to stay skinny will dissapear and you'll miss it

Thread '๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—๐—•๐—ช ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ (๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜† ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ) + ๐—ฆ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด' https://looksmax.org/threads/explaining-how-jbw-works-easy-guide-skin-lightening.1047378/

• +1
Reactions: starvecell and cromagnon
Thread '๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—๐—•๐—ช ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ (๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜† ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ) + ๐—ฆ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด' https://looksmax.org/threads/explaining-how-jbw-works-easy-guide-skin-lightening.1047378/
Is it safe?

It's over bhai in India, switch to mars

It's over bhai in India, switch to mars
Bro im not indian i came india beacuse of best law school here. My father is muslim but mother is from nepal