Be honest, who are/have been you racist to?

Be honest, who are/have been you racist to?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

JEWS DROWNED IN TAMPA THANKS TO A STAPLER
@Manchild

I am only racist towards curries

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Skywalker, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
i like to be racist towards everyone. Its more of a playful way tho cuz its not like i deep down hate a certain race. Why should i care

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Anime waifus ok and pardocel
3 curries (presumably indians) asked me for directions to a place once and I sent them to a wrong pace as a joke because I didn't like how they looked.
Also I met a vietnamese guy once, and all I could think about while talking to him was "now I understand why SEAmaxxing works".

I've barely met non-whites ever in my life so i've never had the chance to

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
jews, niggers and mena, curry I don't like but tolerate, they don't pose a threat

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
add "all of the above" option

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and SecularIslamist
I'm not racist but saying nigger and gook is funny ngl

• +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg, ;-;, TheDragon and 3 others
3 curries (presumably indians) asked me for directions to a place once and I sent them to a wrong pace as a joke because I didn't like how they looked.
Also I met a vietnamese guy once, and all I could think about while talking to him was "now I understand why SEAmaxxing works".
you're so brave and manly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Jigen and HerpDerpson
Saying nigger and Curry on niche Incel forums don’t count. I’m pretty sure OP Is referring to irl. And none of you subhuman aspies are low inhib enough to be racist ir

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Saying nigger and Curry on niche Incel forums don’t count. I’m pretty sure OP Is referring to irl. And none of you subhuman aspies are low inhib enough to be racist ir
Forums count too

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
I have never been racist and I will never be. Racism is low IQ. If you want blame someone for bad integration. then blame your government.

• +1
Reactions: 80iq, Deleted member 16515 and Jigen
arabs are annoying especially online with their gloating about everything

Never ever have I been racist. I am a good boy!

I'm racist to everyone equally.

Everyone except East Asians and South Asians (aside from Indians and Bengalis, screw those guys). :ogre:

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Seems impossible but I've never been racist in my life.

Yes I might sound like an NPC but it's true.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 16515
Seems impossible but I've never been racist in my life.

Yes I might sound like an NPC but it's true.
'blue eyed incel' with an Italian flag in his avi Sig has never been racist.

I'm racist to everyone equally.
I believe in equal racism too. Anything else is low IQ.

I only look at the negatives of every race. Of which there are plenty.

• JFL
Reactions: Raskolnikovpilled and Deleted member 17872
i hate muslims, sometimes unreasonably so, sometimes within reason, but they’re not a race

I would make fun of every race equally

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I don’t trust east Asians, whites, or Indians because of past experience. I’ve never been racist out in the open though. That’s autistic

i hate muslims, sometimes unreasonably so, sometimes within reason, but they’re not a race
yet you don't say shit irl because you're fucking scared to end up like this

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless, Deleted member 27014 and SecularIslamist
yet you don't say shit irl because you're fucking scared to end up like this

The only reason I don’t say shit IRL is cause the libcucks would cancel me and I’d get fired from my job.

Are you bragging about your people being inhumane animals?

I thought you were cool before but I guess not.

• +1
I'm not racist i'm realist

Are you bragging about your people being inhumane animals?
nah
these Muslims aren't real Muslims

I'm emphasising that hardly anyone has the balls to be racist IRL, they're just a bunch of keyboard warriors and pussies

nah
these Muslims aren't real Muslims

I'm emphasising that hardly anyone has the balls to be racist IRL, they're just a bunch of keyboard warriors and pussies
Not true, (extremist) muslims can be freely hateful of other cultures but they dont get cancelled cause muh islamophobia.

I’m not scared of them either, just dont want the libtards to cancel me.

But there are normal ones too

Edit: the extreme ones, not the chill peaceful ones

Last edited:
  • +1
I’m not scared of them either, just dont want the libtards to cancel me.
if you're scared of being cancelled by WHITE LIBERALS (jfl) you'd be scared of being brutally killed by these people who call themselves Muslims, let's not lie and be delusional sir

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 27014
if you're scared of being cancelled by WHITE LIBERALS (jfl) you'd be scared of being brutally killed by these people who call themselves Muslims, let's not lie and be delusional sir
Muhh you’re scared of being swarmed by 1000 orcs bro :soy:

Ofcourse I wouldn’t want it, but I would try to fight back as much as possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 16515
I don’t trust east Asians or indians. because of past experience. I went to elite schools filled with them, and they’ve always treated me like shit because I’m black. Insults towards my hair texture and nose blackpilled on looks very early on. The racist lookism from Indian and asian/hapa peers especially annoyed me because they were borderline incel/sub 5.
Whites at least have good reason to be arrogant given their history. I still stay away from whites though.

I’ve never been racist out in the open though. That’s autistic. However, I genuinely believe multiculturalism is bullshit, and that the races should remain separate. It’s probably a low iq opinion, but my life has gone smoothest when I’ve stuck to this principle.

On a side note,
I’m Christian, but I noticed Muslims of all races have been the most racially tolerant, probably because they actually practice their religion for the most part.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 16515 and Xangsane
I’ve had racist thoughts against every race

Where the none option? Not everybody is a racist like you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
I don’t trust east Asians or indians. because of past experience. I went to elite schools filled with them, and they’ve always treated me like shit because I’m black. Insults towards my hair texture and nose blackpilled on looks very early on. The racist lookism from Indian and asian/hapa peers especially annoyed me because they were borderline incel/sub 5.
Whites at least have good reason to be arrogant given their history. I still stay away from whites though.

I’ve never been racist out in the open though. That’s autistic. However, I genuinely believe multiculturalism is bullshit, and that the races should remain separate. It’s probably a low iq opinion, but my life has gone smoothest when I’ve stuck to this principle.

On a side note,
I’m Christian, but I noticed Muslims of all races have been the most racially tolerant, probably because they actually practice their religion for the most part.
I'm sorry you experienced that. people of different ethnic groups should not only accept others but also uplift others.
I have been racist in the past but I've matured and realised that it's a degenerate way of living and not the teachings of Islam and Allah
I pray that we all achieve happiness and that those degenerates who are still racist receive guidance

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 25938, 80iq and 1 other person
racists talk shit online never do anything irl guarantee if they went and did and did anything racist they would have there ass handed to them in 5 secs

I've been racist against every race.

racists talk shit online never do anything irl guarantee if they went and did and did anything racist they would have there ass handed to them in 5 secs
shut up nigger

Why is there no option for jews in ur poll?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872